Tinder Turbothot Chronicles Vol 2: THICK Latina

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
in response to OP, yeah, but you are thinking myopically and only about yourself.....which is part of the overall issue. There are so many dynamics at play here, regarding Tinder. Self esteem, economic conditions, exploitation, unintended consequences....What happens is many people prefer simplicity because it feels comforting, and is limited in it's scope. The sample of women whom you have documented your interactions with on Tinder is indicative of a larger issue, and as I said, just in general. I've looked into this, average income of Tinder users, average age, all that shyt is relevant. I'm asking how an app like Tinder and it's users affect elements of society.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I am in San Diego too, and I imagine it's not much different elsewhere, but I really see a disturbing undercurrent in Tinder....19 is really young, unless you are like 25....There's something really sad, desperate and discomforting about the way Tinder is used in poverty/underclass. It's exploitive and counterproductive, and it allows for the economically (somewhat) stable to prey on those with less resources, or two economically unstable people, who are furthering their spiral. I don't know how much pride I would take in this, she's cute enough, sure, but the whole thing is just pretty trashy. I am speaking both generally and specifically, where applicable.

in response to OP, yeah, but you are thinking myopically and only about yourself.....which is part of the overall issue. There are so many dynamics at play here, regarding Tinder. Self esteem, economic conditions, exploitation, unintended consequences....What happens is many people prefer simplicity because it feels comforting, and is limited in it's scope. The sample of women whom you have documented your interactions with on Tinder is indicative of a larger issue, and as I said, just in general. I've looked into this, average income of Tinder users, average age, all that shyt is relevant. I'm asking how an app like Tinder and it's users affect elements of society.
I am in San Diego too, and I imagine it's not much different elsewhere, but I really see a disturbing undercurrent in Tinder....19 is really young, unless you are like 25....There's something really sad, desperate and discomforting about the way Tinder is used in poverty/underclass. It's exploitive and counterproductive, and it allows for the economically (somewhat) stable to prey on those with less resources, or two economically unstable people, who are furthering their spiral. I don't know how much pride I would take in this, she's cute enough, sure, but the whole thing is just pretty trashy. I am speaking both generally and specifically, where applicable.

nikka go outside and get some ass
Seriously :mjlol:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Part 1 here: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/supe...-to-be-a-turbothot-update-2-i-smashed.398599/

I1LpQri.jpg

V38IiAS.jpg

I was talking to this bytch all of 5 mins and she inviting me over to smoke :patrice:

LFZFquG.jpg

Now it's entirely possible she just wants to smoke

But I don't recall a time, ever in my life, when smoking at the bytch house didn't lead to some action :wow:

Update pending
U don't think this might be a set up for u to get robbed?

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
U don't think this might be a set up for u to get robbed?
:dead::dead:

I've met up with COUNTLESS girls that I've met online and not once did I ever think about getting robbed. Unless you're flaunting cash in pictures and what not, or you're just some goofy nikka, it doesn't happen.

Some of these posts in this thread come off as very :flabbynsick:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
:dead::dead:

I've met up with COUNTLESS girls that I've met online and not once did I ever think about getting robbed. Unless you're flaunting cash in pictures and what not, or you're just some goofy nikka, it doesn't happen.

Some of these posts in this thread come off as very :flabbynsick:
Sorry never did online dating. When I was single I met people by leaving the house.:manny:

Daps
Explain? I'm not ugly but I get 0 matches w/ that shyt.
It's all about salesmanship. I happen to be handsome, so my pics are me looking at the camera (no or low # of selfies)... but if I wasn't I'd first acknowledge the girls who are feeling me...none? ok moving on....next I'd look at who I want. Then I'd analyze what they want...usually they want security, masculinity, leadership, and fun. Some want relationships some just want the D.

Assuming you're not handsome, your pictures should show you as a man, and you being social, and you having a level of success. ie. a beach pic (socially acceptable reason to have your shirt off); a group pic (with you as the center of attention; or you smiling); and you in front of your car (or a rental :lolbron:) or wearing a suit. Man, I should start a blog on my tinder adventures...may make some ad rev off that :ohhh:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
It's all about salesmanship. I happen to be handsome, so my pics are me looking at the camera (no or low # of selfies)... but if I wasn't I'd first acknowledge the girls who are feeling me...none? ok moving on....next I'd look at who I want. Then I'd analyze what they want...usually they want security, masculinity, leadership, and fun. Some want relationships some just want the D.

Assuming you're not handsome, your pictures should show you as a man, and you being social, and you having a level of success. ie. a beach pic (socially acceptable reason to have your shirt off); a group pic (with you as the center of attention; or you smiling); and you in front of your car (or a rental :lolbron:) or wearing a suit. Man, I should start a blog on my tinder adventures...may make some ad rev off that :ohhh:
This is science :wow: