Tinder Turbothot Chronicles Vol 2: THICK Latina

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
It's all about salesmanship. I happen to be handsome, so my pics are me looking at the camera (no or low # of selfies)... but if I wasn't I'd first acknowledge the girls who are feeling me...none? ok moving on....next I'd look at who I want. Then I'd analyze what they want...usually they want security, masculinity, leadership, and fun. Some want relationships some just want the D.

Assuming you're not handsome, your pictures should show you as a man, and you being social, and you having a level of success. ie. a beach pic (socially acceptable reason to have your shirt off); a group pic (with you as the center of attention; or you smiling); and you in front of your car (or a rental :lolbron:) or wearing a suit. Man, I should start a blog on my tinder adventures...may make some ad rev off that :ohhh:
What's your take on smiling? I smile in most of my pictures. I don't like muggin the camera like
images

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
:dead::dead:

I've met up with COUNTLESS girls that I've met online and not once did I ever think about getting robbed. Unless you're flaunting cash in pictures and what not, or you're just some goofy nikka, it doesn't happen.

Some of these posts in this thread come off as very :flabbynsick:

It's never happened to me, but I've had several people I know who either got set up like that or dodged a setup. I'm not sayin it's just tinder, but I've only seen 1 circumstance where the entire process, from meeting to the juug, was offline. I imagine people wouldn't do it on tinder cause it links your FB account, but it happened to my homie on tinder so I guess she had no fukks given :mjlol:

Don't be ignorant just cause it ain't happen to you.

Edub

Veteran
Daps