Tinder Turbothot Chronicles Vol 2: THICK Latina

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I am in San Diego too, and I imagine it's not much different elsewhere, but I really see a disturbing undercurrent in Tinder....19 is really young, unless you are like 25....There's something really sad, desperate and discomforting about the way Tinder is used in poverty/underclass. It's exploitive and counterproductive, and it allows for the economically (somewhat) stable to prey on those with less resources, or two economically unstable people, who are furthering their spiral. I don't know how much pride I would take in this, she's cute enough, sure, but the whole thing is just pretty trashy. I am speaking both generally and specifically, where applicable.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I am in San Diego too, and I imagine it's not much different elsewhere, but I really see a disturbing undercurrent in Tinder....19 is really young, unless you are like 25....There's something really sad, desperate and discomforting about the way Tinder is used in poverty/underclass. It's exploitive and counterproductive, and it allows for the economically (somewhat) stable to prey on those with less resources, or two economically unstable people, who are furthering their spiral. I don't know how much pride I would take in this, she's cute enough, sure, but the whole thing is just pretty trashy. I am speaking both generally and specifically, where applicable.
:dahell: nikka it's casual sex
This nikka talking bout economic stability in regards to a 20 minute fukk session :mjlol:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York

:ohhh:

You the man, breh.. Stick around, you should post more often :wow: :salute: