To all my nikkas out there peein in sinks

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:What is the context? Only time I had to pee in a sink is when I got that 'rection and somehow have to go to the bathroom.

Gotta do all kinds of weird shyt to pee in the toilet when the dack is on swole, so I pissed in the sink a few times in my life:dame:

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
full

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I’m going to give you the top 3 reasons to piss in the sink. :ehh:

1. It’s convenient. It’s at waist height for the average male, which makes it a perfect reason to pee in to. There is no reason to stand and pee into a toilet.

2. It saves the environment. The average toilet flush uses 3.5 gallons of water. The average sink-pee uses less than a half-gallon, assuming you let the water run full volume the whole time. The argument to this is “Don’t flush when you pee. Only when you go number two.” The reason this argument has no validity is that a toilet becomes stained and you have to waste precious time cleaning it. Pee in the sink. Save time and the environment. :ehh:

3. You probably pee in the shower. How is this any different? A vast majority of men and women pee in the shower. :ehh:

. Sink-peeing is not much different than shower-peeing for men, except for the fact that less water is being used, and that saves the world.

:manny:

:piss::piss::piss: