To all my nikkas out there peein in sinks

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Since my last post 3years ago

last 2 weeks at my old job just pissed all up in the sink and for the past 6 months id take a dump and leave it in the toilet for next shift

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m going to give you the top 3 reasons to piss in the sink. :ehh:

1. It’s convenient. It’s at waist height for the average male, which makes it a perfect reason to pee in to. There is no reason to stand and pee into a toilet.

2. It saves the environment. The average toilet flush uses 3.5 gallons of water. The average sink-pee uses less than a half-gallon, assuming you let the water run full volume the whole time. The argument to this is “Don’t flush when you pee. Only when you go number two.” The reason this argument has no validity is that a toilet becomes stained and you have to waste precious time cleaning it. Pee in the sink. Save time and the environment. :ehh:

3. You probably pee in the shower. How is this any different? A vast majority of men and women pee in the shower. :ehh:

. Sink-peeing is not much different than shower-peeing for men, except for the fact that less water is being used, and that saves the world.

:manny:

:piss::piss::piss:
No, normal people do not pee in the shower:mjtf:

Also, utilities should not break a grown man. In fact, i think i'll go flush my toilet for no reason after i type this.:unimpressed:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
DecisiveForsakenAgama-max-1mb.gif