To all my nikkas out there peein in sinks

Why

Superstar
Daps
I dont think i could ever bring myself to it.
A LOT of things in life im jus not going to do and this up there.

Now that i know its a thing.
Try it and then come back and tell us how it went. It's empowering.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
One of my friends had a spare room in his crib and one of his friends told him there is a someone looking for a room so they linked up.

I ended up going to brehs house to chop it up and I see his new room mate. It's this bytch nikka who some years ago told one of my friends that he didn't like me and made some disparriging remarks about me even tho he didn't know me. I ended up confronting him on Facebook and he talked a bunch of shyt, I ended up finding his location but he fled before I arrived then begged me on Facebook to leave him alone on some faq shyt. So I let it go, since I never have an appetite to fight someone when they wave the white flag, unless it's personal ofcourse. I took my boy to the side and told him, watch out for this guy, he's got a pretty scketchy past, he kinda brushed it off and told me he needed some extra cash. A few months later he calls me 2 AM in the morning almost in tears.

He tells me he was sitting in his kitchen in the dark after work. Talking on he phone with his girl overseas, after the phone call he sitting there silently just browsing his phone; he tells me his room mate walked into the kitchen, straight up to the sink, doesn't see this him sitting there in the dark corner on some splinter cell shyt. This guy starts pissing straight in the fukking sink, dishes still in there. Mind you the guy whose house it is has been away for a week for work by this time and he's sittin just there wondering how often has this mothafukka done this? The guy pissing in the sink notices that he's been watched and he starts shaking saying i swear i was sleep walking, I've never done this before. He threw him out right away.

I told him the guy was grimy as fukk, he still didn't listen. Can't live with someone that isn't fam or your girl. Simple

silk scarfs

Banned
Daps
My bad you were the one who peed in the shower like its nothing,same goes for you too breh:pachaha:

Hopefully everybody aint doin this,i already didnt like taking showers at other peoples houses cuz people dont clean good....now turns out folks is peein in that bytch too?and alot of peoples bathtubs be worn out as shyt on the floor of the tub,holding all kindve piss residue:scust:

We need a mythbusters on this to see which way is the cleanest way to piss
They got a episode about peeing in the toilet and seeing how the splash go

Daps
can't believe i discovered this thread after i JUST finished pee'n in the sink.....:russ::salute:

my wife think i'm dehydrated cuz she never see me go to the bathroom....:troll:
:mjlol:

I had this girl I would drain it with. After sex she would sit on the toilet to pee and I'd be right next to her peeing in the sink. Wash my jawn and go back for another round or pass out. :banderas:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
One morning when i was a teen my brother used to take long ass showers

I told him hurry up he didnt

I looked at a gatorade bottle n got my roll on :blessed:

Mom came in 20 mins later n she looked at the bottle:scust::why:

She said u pee in that bottle? I said no its apple juice :smugbiden::whoa::manny:

Had to bury that bottle at the bottom of the garbage bin outside like i was getn rid of a body

:lolbron::hamster: