To all my nikkas out there peein in sinks

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Now we gotta use the sink in another room cause you got the door locked... :stopitslime:
So guests can pee in your sink?

:russ:

full

tumblr_n8cwu9vOU01r42zfzo1_400.gif
Ain't nobody blasting my sinks with piss if I can help it brehs, that's on everything.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I piss in every sink I come across. I thought it was just me. I was gonna post this revelation in the random thoughts thread. It's easier to just slump my dikk over in a sink and take a piss. At work or wherever I will piss in the sink..... Kitchen sinks too

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I piss in every sink I come across. I thought it was just me. I was gonna post this revelation in the random thoughts thread. It's easier to just slump my dikk over in a sink and take a piss. At work or wherever I will piss in the sink..... Kitchen sinks too

bruv, so if you came over to my house, i could expect you to piss on my dishes at some point:gucci::dwillhuh:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thought I was the only one...:whew:

I don't do it now but I used to do it a lot when I was drunk like 13 years ago... What made me stop was one morning my girl stayed over and was brushing her teeth and was rinsing out her mouth and said, "your sink smells like pee:scust: you need to get this checked out"

im in the next room like:merchant: