To my black kings please stay involved in your kids lives. Because this shyt here lord

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Has anybody read up about the mental illness and sickness in a man’s head that makes an chick decades younger than him attractive? She looks like she is 14.

I’ve often wondered about the pathology of these types. Were these dudes raped themselves? Are they trying to gain a sense of control. Normal men don’t move this way.

We really need to start talking more about the sickness in these dudes and making their grooming process front stage and center. I need to research the psychology behind seeing a 14 year old looking chick and thinking that’s an opportunity. I wonder if they are rejects hoping their age will make gaining control easier. U gotta be at rock bottom mentally to need validation from a child.
I keep saying we need more black mental health professionals. This is something that we need to find a cure or way to fix so it stops happening.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
This ain't Grandma or Community fault
Shorties do what they wanna do, regardless of parental guidance.
Your Parents can't watch over you like a hawk on daily, especially when you become a teenager & start leaving the house more
With that being said accountability falls on self
She got 2 kids at 17 because she wanted or was open to have Sex.. She made that decision

Just because somebody is a under age teenager doesn't mean they shouldn't be held accountable.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
The girl had 2 kids before 18. She was a lost cause already.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daughter responded

NG3Ebe1.jpg
Kids :dwillhuh:

How many she got wtf

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
This is a recipe for disaster!

It's too bad she has to get support from a older boyfriend compared to her own family who rather shame her on social media for their own fukkery.

Which goes without saying
#SocietyIsILLatLarge

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
This us more a regreasion to human norm than something new, to be honest.

That said its clear that child was born with terrible parents and it would be a miracle for her to have been decent and upstanding.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I dated a 19 year old when I was 26. Worked out fine because she was on the mature side and I'm not one of those grooming type dudes

I definitely wouldn't want a 30 year old grown man dating my daughter whether she 17 or 19. Wouldn't even take the chances. A lot of older men want to control and groom them. No bueno

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’m 42 and it be dudes my age smashing early 20s females from the job. That leads to fukkery up there cause they just running thru them and the young ladies get emotional and shyt. I just sit back and watch the show :francis:

theirs a big difference between a 21-24 year old girl and a 17 year old :francis: this is a dumb ass comparison

this girl isnt even old enough to buy a pack of cigs or even go to a 18+ club :heh:

youre talking about women who obviously are at the same job as 40+ year olds, more than likely a career type job and can legally do anything in this world at their age