To my black kings please stay involved in your kids lives. Because this shyt here lord

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
- First... wtf that grown ass nikka see in that lil girl:hhh:

- Secondly... 2 kids already :why: (they didn't specify they was his)

- Third... He already got his own set of kids :francis:

- Fourth... Momma ain't raised her right at all but wanna speak about God while blasting her pics on FB, and speaking all that church rhetoric while taking money from her own kid :hhh:

- Fifth... No father in sight probably... another thing I would probably blame on the mom for getting pregnant by a nikka she knew wasn't gonna be shyt. At least the daughter seemingly with a dude that cares, no :sitdown:

This is a tragedy in the making

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
She really can't do anything outside of killing him. Daughter is 17 above the age of consent so cops can't do shyt. She called out one of her sisters in one of the live for giving the daughter a thumbs up when she was in the same exact situation at a young age and it didn't end well for her. Instead of talking to her because she looks up to her as an aunt and warning her that she's fukking up she gave a sign of encouragement.

Without a father in the household things like this happen a lot and sometimes they happen when the father is there because the daughter is at the know it all teenage stage all parents fear.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'm almost 30 and sometimes I feel like I'm way too advanced to be talking with women that are 21-24.....

Idk how 30 year old cats can go after women that are under 18.
Because they can mold them into what they wanna be. They think if they scoop up early they can control them or whatever. 21-24 hell even up to 26 year olds are mad childish these days.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Because they can mold them into what they wanna be. They think if they scoop up early they can control them or whatever. 21-24 hell even up to 26 year olds are mad childish these days.
Yeah we all know the shyt on pedophilia is disturbing but the shyt on people attracted to pubescent teenagers and children ages 13-17 is just as scary.

The literal grooming process and power dynamic inherent creates such an abusive situation. Google Scholar

Psychologists are trying to pin down a profile for people like this as there is evidence pointing to other personality disorders. Traditionally, the profession has distinguished between people finding pubescent adolescents attractive and people finding prepubescent adolescents attractive with the latter obviously being fukking gross, while saying the former preference was a normal spectrum of human sexual attraction as an offshoot to evolutionary practice where we was all fukking earlier back in the day due to life expectancy being shorter.

But now, newer studies are finding what most of us always knew which is that if u chomping at the bit and rubbing ur hands together to get children even while trying to justify it on some...she can bleed, she can breed type weirdo shyt, it’s associated with all kinds of fukked mental shyt.

“Approximately two-thirds (n = 153) showed a sexual interest in early pubertal minors (15 % exclusively; 85 % non-exclusively). Approximately 95 % reported having sexually abused children and/or having used child abusive images at least once in their lifetime. Hebephiles reported a significantly higher level of clinically relevant distress and personality characteristics, as well as more offense-supportive attitudes compared to normative samples.
Conclusion: Hebephilia can be differentiated from pedophilia in terms of sexual interest for the body age of the minor. Associated personal distress, deviant personality characteristics as well as sexual behavior problems suggest that hebephilia can fulfill the criteria of a sexual disorder which should be considered in classification systems (DSM, ICD).”

:huhldup: My mom and dad hipped me to a lot of this shyt growing up but it’s terrifying to think about just how many predators there are out there.
:snoop:

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
This shyt ain't surprising at all. There were so many nikkas in my old hood grooming these girls from fukked up ass homes for years. 20 year old dudes hanging with 8-12 year old girls.:mjtf: To make things even more fukked up is a lot of them dudes were successful with grooming these girls by marrying them at a young age.:francis:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Yeah we all know the shyt on pedophilia is disturbing but the shyt on people attracted to pubescent teenagers and children ages 13-17 is just as scary.

The literal grooming process and power dynamic inherent creates such an abusive situation. Google Scholar

Psychologists are trying to pin down a profile for people like this as there is evidence pointing to other personality disorders. Traditionally, the profession has distinguished between people finding pubescent adolescents attractive and people finding prepubescent adolescents attractive with the latter obviously being fukking gross, while saying the former preference was a normal spectrum of human sexual attraction as an offshoot to evolutionary practice where we was all fukking earlier back in the day due to life expectancy being shorter.

But now, newer studies are finding what most of us always knew which is that if u chomping at the bit and rubbing ur hands together to get children even while trying to justify it on some...she can bleed, she can breed type weirdo shyt, it’s associated with all kinds of fukked mental shyt.

“Approximately two-thirds (n = 153) showed a sexual interest in early pubertal minors (15 % exclusively; 85 % non-exclusively). Approximately 95 % reported having sexually abused children and/or having used child abusive images at least once in their lifetime. Hebephiles reported a significantly higher level of clinically relevant distress and personality characteristics, as well as more offense-supportive attitudes compared to normative samples.
Conclusion: Hebephilia can be differentiated from pedophilia in terms of sexual interest for the body age of the minor. Associated personal distress, deviant personality characteristics as well as sexual behavior problems suggest that hebephilia can fulfill the criteria of a sexual disorder which should be considered in classification systems (DSM, ICD).”

:huhldup: My mom and dad hipped me to a lot of this shyt growing up but it’s terrifying to think about just how many predators there are out there.
:snoop:
Girl, it’s like them college aged or older dudes who used to roll up in they cars to find teenage girls in high school. I’m lucky I had older brothers ready to make sure I wudnt going in that car.

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Y'all need to stop this "grown man dating younger females is gross" narrative.

Who cares if you're 35 and shes 21?? You can serve this country and die. Both ages can legally go out and drink.

Now this topic is a different ass story.

I don't even know how you be 30 and have a social circle with a 17 year old. This pedophile type shyt.

People need to know the difference

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Girl, it’s like them college aged or older dudes who used to roll up in they cars to find teenage girls in high school. I’m lucky I had older brothers ready to make sure I wudnt going in that car.
I actually couldn’t stand my parents for being overprotective and crazy as hell. As a teenager, it’s tempting to be flattered and u don’t even think about shyt like why is a grown ass man with a fukking 401k, trying to talk about prom, mechanical pencils, scratch and sniff stickers, lip gloss flavors, and other shyt I was thinking about from the ages of 11-17. Ur whole worldview is completely different as a child.
I commend all adults and parents, caretakers and family members who protect our children and their youth. Let them enjoy being a child as long as possible instead of some grown ass loser weirdo trying to take that away from them.

B/c when ur an adult and u gotta pay bills and shyt...:picard: