To my black kings please stay involved in your kids lives. Because this shyt here lord

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Has anybody read up about the mental illness and sickness in a man’s head that makes an chick decades younger than him attractive? She looks like she is 14.

I’ve often wondered about the pathology of these types. Were these dudes raped themselves? Are they trying to gain a sense of control. Normal men don’t move this way.

We really need to start talking more about the sickness in these dudes and making their grooming process front stage and center. I need to research the psychology behind seeing a 14 year old looking chick and thinking that’s an opportunity. I wonder if they are rejects hoping their age will make gaining control easier. U gotta be at rock bottom mentally to need validation from a child.

Tons of reasons, tbh. Most of the time, it is domination and trying to control someone. A child do not know what all a healthy relationship entitles, especially a child from poverty. A few shirts, some food, and a tv can keep a child happy, but a grown woman knows better. Does this little girl have health insurance? Are her children meeting development goals?

everyone failed this little girl. Moms, Dads, Grannys, Aunties, Teachers. Everyone. My mom cussed my cousin out for neglecting to get his kids health insurance and making sure they had their paperwork for school.

the black race continues its spiral :to:

I tried to explain to my uncle that Black wealth is getting lower because black folks who cannot afford children are producing multiples while Black folks with the means to afford are staying to 1-2.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Tons of reasons, tbh. Most of the time, it is domination and trying to control someone. A child do not know what all a healthy relationship entitles, especially a child from poverty. A few shirts, some food, and a tv can keep a child happy, but a grown woman knows better. Does this little girl have health insurance? Are her children meeting development goals?

everyone failed this little girl. Moms, Dads, Grannys, Aunties, Teachers. Everyone. My mom cussed my cousin out for neglecting to get his kids health insurance and making sure they had their paperwork for school.

I tried to explain to my uncle that Black wealth is getting lower because black folks who cannot afford children are producing multiples while Black folks with the means to afford are staying to 1-2.

yup or not having any at all, people know how expensive kids are but go to any hood or block and you see folks in poverty wit like 4,5 kids etc. and the cycle continues

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
yup or not having any at all, people know how expensive kids are but go to any hood or block and you see folks in poverty wit like 4,5 kids etc. and the cycle continues

And they are not married so the income comes from one person.

Daycare in my city is around 1-2k without formula, diapers, and etc. That is enough to make you fortify ya ish.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
Daughter responded

NG3Ebe1.jpg

Kids? :mjtf:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I can say this isn't an entirely ideal situation, I can also say I know entirely too many young black women
who didn't have their fathers in their lives and their mothers treated them
more like little sisters and less like their daughters.

Doing things like :
1. Raising their siblings.
2. Working to provide for the family.
3. Have their EBT cards or other government supportb beingused as a source of cash flows,and so on.

When you're young and being treated like an "Adult", you begin to think
you are one and the idea of dating someone around your age range doesn't
even come into existence.

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
While I can this isn't an entirely ideal situation,
I can also say I know entirely too many young black women
who didn't have their fathers in their lives and their mothers treated them
more like little sisters and less like their daughters.

Doing things like :
1. Raising their siblings.
2. Working to provide for the family.
3. Have their EBT cards or other government support
being used as a source of cash flow.
And so on.

When you're young and being treated like an "Adult", you begin to think
you are one and the idea of dating someone around your age range doesn't
even come into existence.

This is a bitter pill that entirely too many people are downright zealous to avoid.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt ain't surprising at all. There were so many nikkas in my old hood grooming these girls from fukked up ass homes for years. 20 year old dudes hanging with 8-12 year old girls.:mjtf: To make things even more fukked up is a lot of them dudes were successful with grooming these girls by marrying them at a young age.:francis:
This, as sad as the situation is, it's the norm in all lower class communities.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
There are a lot of terrible parents out there who think they are good just by providing shelter, clothes, and money. They don't consider their own actions or lack of action influences their kid. But then they'll argue on social media just so they don't look bad.

You really hate to see it.

Exactly. Which is why most parents are quick to bring up what they have done for you financially as soon as you start doing something they don't agree with.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I wonder if there was no food stamps, section 8 and ebt, if this would even happen or what would actually happen to them and the kids involved.

Thank god they live in america, because I've seen this shyt out here, and it's griiiiiim af.