To my black kings please stay involved in your kids lives. Because this shyt here lord

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Ummm...

Y'all tryna protect her from what exactly?

If she was a 17 y.o. honor student on her way to college who was being misled by a grown ass niqqa...

Then maybe you wanna stop her before she

gets pregnant. Ruins her life. Gets pregnant AGAIN and all before she can legally smoke Newports.

But

This young lady is way past saving.

She already has two kids

I'm not about to do any research but I am guessing the 2 kids came before the 30 y.o. bf.. right?

I like your energy but please focus on someone who needs help and.can benefit from help. Cause unless one of you outraged ass niqqas wanna donate to the grocery bill, he doing more to help her than y'all rage tweeting

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
If she really is 17 then spare me the fake moral outrage. That's above the age of consent in many states and far from a child considering she got 2 kids already herself. I don't agree with her or boyfriends choices but they are free to do what they want. Yall just love bashing black women on here

nikka shut yo pedo ass up..any grown man that would say some shyt like 17 is a legal age is a pedo, even if legally its true..its the mindset that reveals you sick nikkas..you nikkas make me sick..im 34 and wouldnt talk to a bytch 25 and below..:demonic:run up pedo..blockin yo fakkit ass

Daps
Ummm...

Y'all tryna protect her from what exactly?

If she was a 17 y.o. honor student on her way to college who was being misled by a grown ass niqqa...

Then maybe you wanna stop her before she

gets pregnant. Ruins her life. Gets pregnant AGAIN and all before she can legally smoke Newports.

But

This young lady is way past saving.

She already has two kids

I'm not about to do any research but I am guessing the 2 kids came before the 30 y.o. bf.. right?

I like your energy but please focus on someone who needs help and.can benefit from help. Cause unless one of you outraged ass niqqas wanna donate to the grocery bill, he doing more to help her than y'all rage tweeting

I'm sayin

BeBorn

Westside Chicago 32212
Daps
Reppin
Westside chicago
I blame the mama she is now in competition...she doesn't care about the daughter and wanted to put her on blast and when the daughter responded she told the truth....i watch teen mom cause i like to see white people being terrible parents....its a vicious cycle lord

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Do dudes like this have friends or family?

There's no way he should be comfortable bringing his "girl" around his peoples
That’s what I wonder about too. Like I know my people will clown and drag somebody in a minute.

Male or female, u not resting comfortably around nobody in my circle when u a whole ass adult with somebody three years outta middle school.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
Not surprised by these so called strong women who say they don’t need a man in their lives to raised their child when in reality they majority of the time fail at the job

as long as this don’t affect my paper and yard, these nikkas can do whatever they want..

im too old to care

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Sad thing is how common and how openly this happens. Back when I was in the 8th grade we had this new girl just moved to town. She was nothing much to look at and dressed dusty but she had one of the biggest asses which we noticed because of weight training class anyway she suddenly start dressing better and wearing makeup and it turned out it was because she moved in with her 30 year old boyfriend and everyone knew including her mom. That shyt blew me away but else was all cavalier about it.I swear she didn't last a month before dropping out pregnant.

I honestly don't think there is a physcology to these guys beyond sex and knowing these young girls are easy to impress. Most of these nikkas creep openly like shyt ain't illegal and cause the nikka don't sick folks give them a pass.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

x7ScAaK.jpg

:beli: I would’ve killed him.

Yeah his head would’ve been in one place and his body in another.
My mom was laughing the other day reminiscing about who is more trigger happy between her and my father.
I give him a slight edge but some of the shyt my mother has done gives me pause sometimes.