To my Toronto people...

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What suburbs outside of the city are popping right now to buy a house in? Spots like Richmond Hill, Vaughan and Sauga have had their turn, but where do you see the next place that will be booming or is currently in the price of a soar in real estate value?

Also, which places do you suggest you stay away from for resale purposes? I'm assuming Brampton and Durham.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
What suburbs outside of the city are popping right now to buy a house in? Spots like Richmond Hill, Vaughan and Sauga have had their turn, but where do you see the next place that will be booming or is currently in the price of a soar in real estate value?

Also, which places do you suggest you stay away from for resale purposes? I'm assuming Brampton and Durham.
I live in York region. Good question.

Newnarket/aurora. There are pockets in the city where housing value is increasing like regent park.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I went to brampton once. Ever house in the block had indians living there. Tried to go in a store for food and the Sikh was looking at me as of i fell off the face of the earth.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I work in Brampton would never live there :scust:. Nothing to do with the people there, just a ugly city.

The castle more area ain't bad but that's about it

I live in da bridge and love it

But prices, ain't getting a detached house for less than 900k, town houses and semis are like 600-800k

Condos are like 400k for even a one bed room

Maple is :scust: to me

King city is expensive

Aurora is expensive

Newmarket is white trash central along with the whole of East gwimburry

Markham stouffville are pricey
I'd have to say prob like milton, Halton hills best bang for the buck

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And go to rosedalw ita all white people or Markham its all Chinese or thornhill its all jews.

I work in Brampton and deal with Indian people sikhs and Hindus every day and I've never had any issues

Aijt like its Surrey where they out there commiting crime

I went to brampton once. Ever house in the block had indians living there. Tried to go in a store for food and the Sikh was looking at me as of i fell off the face of the earth.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So when is gentrification going to hit these Toronto neighborhoods?

:jbhmm:

Can the coli be around in 15 years so we can see these Mississauga and Brampton posts ?

:skip:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It already hit,regrnt park and Wilson heights and "jungle"

Areas like moss park etc are next

Possibly even jane and finch as their shutting down the 24 hour hospital on the 18th and leaving a poor community a extended travel tonget medical now

So when is gentrification going to hit these Toronto neighborhoods?

:jbhmm:

Can the coli be around in 15 years so we can see these Mississauga and Brampton posts ?

:skip:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It already hit,regrnt park and Wilson heights and "jungle"

Areas like moss park etc are next

Possibly even jane and finch as their shutting down the 24 hour hospital on the 18th and leaving a poor community a extended travel tonget medical now
Who shuts down a hospital???