To those who watched Fresh Prince when it was on air....

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Been meaning to watch this whole show in full.

What was the best season(s)?

You can't go wrong with any season, but to me, the absolute peak of the series is seasons 2-4. The majority of the show's best episodes are in those three seasons.

Season one has classic episodes, but they haven't figured out all of the characters yet, especially Carlton (he doesn't become Carlton Carlton until season two). Season five is really good but you might not like the ending, and season six feels the most cartoonish, but that's probably because they knew it was the last season and decided to just have fun.

AntLive1981

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia,Pa
Fresh Prince started when I was In the 4th grade, it was a very popular show and we all talked about it in school the following day! I’m from Philly so that may have had something to do with it at the time! First it was Fresh Prince then there was Martin a few years later. Those were the two most popular Black shows when I was in school, in addition to Family Matters! When I was In high school that Las Vegas episode came on with the dance contest (Jump On It) and people been doing that dance since that episode first aired!

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was legitimately upset when they dropped the original Aunt Vivian. She felt like fam to me. It took me almost a year to accept the new one.
Yeah this. When Phil and Viv separated, I was hoping Phil pulled a heel turn and came back kicked her to the curb and took the house and kids(Will too) but alas he was a better man than me:francis:. I ain’t fukk with that light skin Viv at all.