Tomb Raider got me :mad:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
I got just a lil bit further than that and that’s about where I think about the game. Maybe a 7/10 till that point. Fun game tho. Will eventually play it thru the end. The only reason I checked it out was that my homie constantly insisted that I try it out, to the point where he damn near forced the controller into my hand 1 day when I chilled at his crib. Played for about 2 1/2 hours. Game seemed quite easy tho, but fairly entertaining. I copped it for cheap on PSN, but my backlog is fierce.
yeah it's well worth going back to. Game will surprise you with how much it opens up.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In OG tomb raider if you and I play through the same set piece and record it, our videos would be very different.

In uncharted if we did the same our videos would be the exact same.

That's the difference.

Sure you still have control of drake, but you have to make the exact move at the exact time the scene dictates it and you will always get the same result.

They are more similar to QTE with no button prompts, then they are actual dynamic gameplay.
Full of shyt

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Also, this game is annoying the fukk outta me with the amount of punishment this bytch receives, yet she doesn't get broken bones. :dahell:

bytch is falling 50 feet 5 different times and doesn't get a scratch. :camby:

Stupid developers overdid it. :francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Og tomb raider actual game play was nothing like uncharted. Ideas were similar but execution were vastly different.

You can say tomb raider inspired uncharted, but gameplay wise, uncharted played more like games like gears of war and max Payne 3. Tomb raider also plays like a third person cover shooter now.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Its $10 with the gold discount on the One, should I buy it?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Breh.
giphy.gif

Yeah...i'm stealing the use of this gif just for purposes like this...:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Og tomb raider actual game play was nothing like uncharted. Ideas were similar but execution were vastly different.

You can say tomb raider inspired uncharted, but gameplay wise, uncharted played more like games like gears of war and max Payne 3. Tomb raider also plays like a third person cover shooter now.
Exactly but these guys say otherwise.