Tomi Lahren: Blacks Are Trying To Re-Segregate America & It’s ‘Disgustingly Racist` (Fock White PPL)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I won't play the video cos I can't stand the bytch, but even though I'm not AA or live in the states, that would be a good thing for black people if that WAS true.

Black people been trying to integrate with whites for how long now?

When you don't have your shyt together it's "pull yourself by the bootstraps like all the other communities", when you do actually make any progress then you're accused of separatism and reverse racism. These cacs are just fukking with you as a distraction tactic. Ignore them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Funny y'all remember that gofund me for that black breh who called America racist and wanted to go back to Africa and hen cacs was mad about it but begged him to stay anyways....:laff: I'm telling you if the black aliens came and wanna take all black people to paradise the cacs would lose their minds...:mjlol:

Also let me take a jab at Tommy boring and her right wing talking points. Richard Spencer and the alt-right wants an white ethnographic country for whites only... But that's not racist. A black man who sees how he's hated, abused and treated like a criminal by whites at large is tired and desires to segregate because he wants peace but THATS racist?!? :heh: WHAT IN THEE fukk???!