Tomi Lahren: Blacks Are Trying To Re-Segregate America & It’s ‘Disgustingly Racist` (Fock White PPL)

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's a plant. She doesn't care about politics honestly just attention and money. That was point goofy nikka here's a dap you fukking lame got damn.

Calm down weirdo

Y'all stay trying to hand out passes. "She only mobilizes and panders to racist whites via her global platform, but she's not a REAL conservative." Do you see how stupid you sound

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Y'all stay trying to hand out passes. "
nikka what the fukk are you talking about? I'm not trying to do anything. I swear you nikkas always think someone conspiring against ya'll.

How about this fukk you and her. Nobody cares that much about you hotep nikkas. Yall lames log into the coli like it's a video game and pretend to be militants for daps and rep.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka what the fukk are you talking about? I'm not trying to do anything. I swear you nikkas always think someone conspiring against ya'll.

How about this fukk you and her. Nobody cares that much.

Damn b you're weird as fukk. Some of y'all got real mental issues for real for real

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
They don't want to be around us, they just want us to want to be around them, and love them, and worship them.

Has anyone else noticed how white people, women in general go out of their way to get our attention? They hate when we ignore them. It cracks me up.
Remember, they want us to worship them as G-ds.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

How about this fukk you and her. Nobody cares that much about you hotep nikkas. Yall lames log into the coli like it's a video game and pretend to be militants for daps and rep.
:dwillhuh:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Where is that gif of the dude grabbing the kid and tossing him into that lake or whatever. That shyt is HIGHLY appropriate for this chick
UFP60wK.gif

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: You the one thinking someone is conspiring against yo dumb coli militant ass. Didn't even start talking with, to begin with left my post and you quote it.

Ahhh i get it that's an alias.

Get some help b your mental illness is showing

You so angry you're not even typing straight :mjlol:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Get some help b your mental illness is showing

You so angry you're not even typing straight :mjlol:
Alright fam will do. Ya'll goofy nikkas do be driving a nikka crazy with the smart dumb hotep shyt.:laff: