Tomlin…. Respect

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Tomlin is an excellent coach. I'd put him top three right now and over the past fifteen years. He's played down to his competition too many times, but he's also dealt with more than almost any coach would have to deal with.

Big Ben, Le'Veon Bell, the Tik Toker, and the biggest idiot we've seen in Antonio Brown. It's incredible that more things never came out of that locker-room during his tenure.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Will always respect Beli as a coach…. But the league needs to put even more respect on his name. After watching this patriots game, Jesus.

It’s incredible to watch what Tomlin has done, given the division he’s in

What exactly has he done in 18 years? 1 Super Bowl and missed the playoffs half of his career? Are we giving out participation trophies now? He gets his respect. Oh I get it, you saw the stat floating around that he hasn’t had a losing season in his career but he does have a losing record when it matters in the Playoffs.

Breh been a one and done 6 times in the playoffs. Imagine having all the stars the Steelers have had in the roster, Ben/AB/LeVeon Bell, Polamalu, James Harrison, JJ Watt in their primes and winning the same amount of Superbowls as Gary Kubiak and Jon Gruden.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Will always respect Beli as a coach…. But the league needs to put even more respect on his name. After watching this patriots game, Jesus.

:childplease:

He aint even close to being on Beli's level. Respect the Beli

:camby:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Tomlin winning with and without quaterbacks. Only thing He lacks is the multiple super bowls

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Hey its Joey from Altoona....lissen ahhhh

What exactly has he done in 18 years? 1 Super Bowl and missed the playoffs half of his career? Are we giving out participation trophies now? He gets his respect. Oh I get it, you saw the stat floating around that he hasn’t had a losing season in his career but he does have a losing record when it matters in the Playoffs.
I'll hang up and listen off air :troll: