TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK BENCHES RICKY STARKS; ‘DYNASTY’ LOWEST PPV LIVE GATE EVER; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 449 DAYS/64 WEEKS)

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if it's easier to sell ads for aew even with bad ratings than Blade or whatever else they'd be playing.

qwdshpmh77ab1.png

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Collision viewer base over the course of the night looking like the beginning of the ride where it’s packed and everyone waiting their turn…then damn near no one’s around once you hit the end
I forgot who it was (possibly Bischoff, Bully Ray, Vince Russo, or Al Snow), but they said that the Khans might be paying the network for Collision's time slot, which would explain why WBD doesn't care about the declining viewership numbers. They get paid either way.
Fukkin sad if so but if I remember WBD (or TK?) were adamant that they’re current deal wasn’t altered with the addition of Collision

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I forgot who it was (possibly Bischoff, Bully Ray, Vince Russo, or Al Snow), but they said that the Khans might be paying the network for Collision's time slot, which would explain why WBD doesn't care about the declining viewership numbers. They get paid either way.
I said that shyt immediately. Why would warner pay for freaking Saturday lol.