Wait Wait Hold up.

Troy Ave at Summerjam.
What If Troy Ave brings out Banks and Yayo :pacspit:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this whole back and forth isn't created by 50 then I predict yayo is gonna get hurt

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Did Troy Ave tell him he could tweet?[DOUBLEPOST=1397665482][/DOUBLEPOST]

50 said they were shot recently

As in recently he means like January ish...Well at least some of them
I seen photos of videos shot around the star of the year that featured him, before Yayo stopped fukking with him/
I cant remember the names, I remember one of them is "Twisted" thats still due to be released that was shot in like January
How many he say Yayos featured in?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
As in recently he means like January ish...Well at least some of them
I seen photos of videos shot around the star of the year that featured him, before Yayo stopped fukking with him/
I cant remember the names, I remember one of them is "Twisted" thats still due to be released that was shot in like January
How many he say Yayos featured in?
I believe he said 4. Yayo started talking crazy like 2 months ago or so. I feel he should've addressed it to 50 there if he had problems or called him. Like 50 said, by street rules he's suppose to hurt him now/get him hurt but he won't because that's his little brother.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

from 20:58 - 21:10

from 2:15 - 2:30

50 got boss problems, i assume every boss who has personal relationships with his workers feels this at some point. yayo needs to watch his mouth tho, being behind a keyboard got him feeling brave.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I believe he said 4. Yayo started talking crazy like 2 months ago or so. I feel he should've addressed it to 50 there if he had problems or called him. Like 50 said, by street rules he's suppose to hurt him now/get him hurt but he won't because that's his little brother.

Well 3's out.
Twisted could be the last one hes in.
I know definitely Dont worry bout it was shot in January and so was Twisted.
Yayos got images from Hustler from the 13th February, so I guess that was shot early February before Yayo fully stopped fukking with 50 and vented fustration.

And Im guessing hes tried that, judging by his instagram posts he tried to reconnect the unit and it failed...thats why he probably came out with 50 aint rocking with me and banks no more or some shyt.
I doubt he just went out the gate and said it.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
YOU guys are cold blooded
can you imagine burning all your bridges for someone , getting into violent confrontations for someone
and they just leave you hanging?

Just because 50 is the bigger star you guys take his side?
Yall are full of shyt
But 50 hasn't left him hanging. Yayo had a million dollars in his bank account when he came home from prison without doing a single thing, has. 1.3 million dollar home and 2 cars

Yayo has never gone platinum and went gold once, 8 years ago and is living better than most multiple platinum artists. He needs to stfu and grow up.[DOUBLEPOST=1397666539][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well 3's out.
Twisted could be the last one hes in.
I know definitely Dont worry bout it was shot in January and so was Twisted.
Yayos got images from Hustler from the 13th February, so I guess that was shot early February before Yayo fully stopped fukking with 50 and vented fustration.

And Im guessing hes tried that, judging by his instagram posts he tried to reconnect the unit and it failed...thats why he probably came out with 50 aint rocking with me and banks no more or some shyt.
I doubt he just went out the gate and said it.
Then he should've just kept it behind closer doors and left it at that. Any time nikkas air out business with their friends I think it's wild corny.