Tony Yayo Responds To 50 Cent's Expired Milk Comment

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Banks needs to drop some more heat asap. Yayo still taking dikk from 50, look at his comments whenever he vwts dissed by dude. Its evident the party is over, ya boy threw you to wolves

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Fifth seems like a hard person to get along with in the long run. He tried to kill his wife and kid, shyts on everyone he's worked with except Em. You can easily see him not having his parents around has made him very cold when it comes to relationships.

NerdBird

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern Califa
I thought Yayo got that crib shot up because he smacked somebody's son Lol the fukk did 50 had to do with it? nikka up in every video now he wants to complain about being compared to milk... nikka you got a nice house and a bullet proof SUV the fukk you crying for nikka...

really

All Star
Daps
Crazy how Game called this shyt years ago and everything happened as he said it would. :wow:

Never thought in my wildest imagination fix and yayo would fall out... Banks, sure... Yayo, never....

Then again this shyt could be a work.... Why all this NOW when fif is FINALLY releasing his first album in 5 years?

Wait, Nev mind... I guess 50 is shytting on them for publicity, doesn't mean yayo is in on it...

I can't call it but never thought I'd see the day....

Fat Joe said 50 would diss everybody too, including Eminem (which hasn't happened, yet)

Weird you can be RETARDED loyal to a white boy (which I understood he helped you), but shyt on everybody else.... Dunno

I take back some shyt I've said bout jay being grimey.... He still fukk with bleek n tata and probably always will.... Yayo was 50s bleek... 50 fukkin up:krs::to:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
man yall dont get it man, out of all the bosses , diddy birdman, t.i. ross , 50 handeled his crew the worst, its all his fault and you guys believing the bullshyt he says in interviews to justify it is sad, atleast ebro cyph and the rest of the world sees it, yall can believe 50 if you want

nikka Birdman and Diddy are FAR WORST than 50. Don't late the hate blind you

Daps
Never thought in my wildest imagination fix and yayo would fall out... Banks, sure... Yayo, never....

Then again this shyt could be a work.... Why all this NOW when fif is FINALLY releasing his first album in 5 years?

Wait, Nev mind... I guess 50 is shytting on them for publicity, doesn't mean yayo is in on it...

Fat Joe said 50 would diss everybody too, including Eminem (which hasn't happened, yet)

Weird you can be RETARDED loyal to a white boy (which I understood he helped you), but shyt on everybody else.... Dunno

I take back some shyt I've said bout jay being grimey.... He still fukk with bleek n tata and probably always will.... Yayo was 50s bleek... 50 fukkin up:krs::to:

When was the last time you seen Jay with Bleek?:dahell:

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you're right

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Get shytted on by your boss and supposed life long personal friend. ..called lazy and spoiled milk and demeaned as hype men for upcoming artists you decided to do features with...On every national hip hop media outlet in existence over the course of months. .then get sh!tted on for responding to very public insults on twitter by stans online, brehs