Tony Yayo Responds To 50 Cent's Expired Milk Comment

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But 50 hasn't left him hanging. Yayo had a million dollars in his bank account when he came home from prison without doing a single thing, has. 1.3 million dollar home and 2 cars

Yayo has never gone platinum and went gold once, 8 years ago and is living better than most multiple platinum artists. He needs to stfu and grow up.
man yall dont get it man, out of all the bosses , diddy birdman, t.i. ross , 50 handeled his crew the worst, its all his fault and you guys believing the bullshyt he says in interviews to justify it is sad, atleast ebro cyph and the rest of the world sees it, yall can believe 50 if you want

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
y3EjgJ2.jpg
:russ:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
man yall dont get it man, out of all the bosses , diddy birdman, t.i. ross , 50 handeled his crew the worst, its all his fault and you guys believing the bullshyt he says in interviews to justify it is sad, atleast ebro cyph and the rest of the world sees it, yall can believe 50 if you want
What exactly is his fault?

And lol @ Diddy. That nikka left all his artists completely broke. Horrible one to bring up.

And who the fukk has TI put on that's a major player?

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He built the brand?

When he went to jail, came home for a day and went back to jail?

When he couldn't tour his album because they had him locked in NY like a little child who needs permission to travel?

He got $ when he got of jail and an album. 50 gave him $.......what the fukk else do these nikkas want?

Plus taking it to twitter?????? :stopitslime:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:laff: My nikka if you don't get out here

Diddy, birdman and Ti:deadrose:

swerve

All Star
Daps
Yayo slapped that kid which caused his home to get shot up

Fif is prolly horrible to get along with but he made you rich and you grew up together. No reason to do this over Twitter dude

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

My nikka 50 and Ross one of the better bosses when it come to crews :camby: