Tonythecloser going at everybody edit: purchases big bizness’s house to become his landlord

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
lol this was accurate but like 2-3 yrs ago when they first started beefing the amount of dirty laundry Tony had come out was deadass astounding. Dude owed a shytload of money, woman beating charges, overall bummyness and lies.

Plus the main thing that stuck out to me was he supposed to be a businessman and kept going at Jay like a Coli nikka calling him all typa bytch ass nikkas and the like.

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
Never trust anything any of these slick talking dudes be spewing, all they care about is ur pocket
Facts, if I have a play that makes me 10k+ I’m not letting anyone else know about it until I run it till exhaustion. Why saturate the market unless that’s not the product, you are

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
You what's funny? :mjlol:

Tony been hot for half the time of "Young Malcolm" but, I know of more ppl would made money with Tony, then has sued Mr Rich-Rich.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Facts, if I have a play that makes me 10k+ I’m not letting anyone else know about it until I run it till exhaustion. Why saturate the market unless that’s not the product, you are

Because there’s more money in teaching people how to do something, than there actually is in doing that thing.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda

This

These guys don’t make money following their advice, they make money by telling people to pay to follow their advice lol