Tonythecloser going at everybody edit: purchases big bizness’s house to become his landlord

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
lol this was accurate but like 2-3 yrs ago when they first started beefing the amount of dirty laundry Tony had come out was deadass astounding. Dude owed a shytload of money, woman beating charges, overall bummyness and lies.

Plus the main thing that stuck out to me was he supposed to be a businessman and kept going at Jay like a Coli nikka calling him all typa bytch ass nikkas and the like.
You can tell tony was a street guy that parlayed it into legitimate real estate businesses. He never really comes off suit and tie professional. He went at jay like that because jay scammed him out of thousands for a party they were supposed to do together.

Jay dont even talk about TREF anymore :wow:

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
You can tell tony was a street guy that parlayed it into legitimate real estate businesses. He never really comes off suit and tie professional. He went at jay like that because jay scammed him out of thousands for a party they were supposed to do together.

You right
:russ:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Tony really fvcked up

Cliffs: he claims he had issues with his legal representation and also that claims he never received most of the subpoenas regarding the case. The judge wrote a scathing judgement against him, dismissing his $700,000 counter claim and Tony can possibly go to jail if he continues to talk negatively about Jay (which he just did in this stream)

Last edited:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
After seeing him on the Lead Attorney stream...I see why ppl say he's too emotional

...oh yea, he fukked himself with this latest court battle

that guy

Superstar
Daps

That’s how you know it was a scam. How are you a fund manager of millions of dollars and don’t even have that in your bio :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
After seeing him on the Lead Attorney stream...I see why ppl say he's too emotional

...oh yea, he fukked himself with this latest court battle
Nahh fukk the lead attorney. He said the Morrisons agreed to do the interview as long as he didn’t let tony the closer get a chance to respond. That’s some corny shyt right there. And you a lawyer, you’re supposed to support two opposing sides to both present an argument.

Tony got upset because TLA was grilling him with questions but he didn’t do the same to jay morrison

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Nahh fukk the lead attorney. He said the Morrisons agreed to do the interview as long as he didn’t let tony the closer get a chance to respond. That’s some corny shyt right there. And you a lawyer, you’re supposed to support two opposing sides to both present an argument.

Tony got upset because TLA was grilling him with questions but he didn’t do the same to jay morrison

You made that up. Plus, he talked to Jay Morrison for like a minute on IG Live.

Tony fukked up. Plain. Simple.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
Facts, if I have a play that makes me 10k+ I’m not letting anyone else know about it until I run it till exhaustion. Why saturate the market unless that’s not the product, you are
Because people who make money off information know that the amount of people who will take action after buying it is very minimal and of those who take action the numbers drop off even further when it comes to them actually seeing the whole thing through.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You made that up. Plus, he talked to Jay Morrison for like a minute on IG Live.

Tony fukked up. Plain. Simple.
He literally made a community post about it on his YouTube page and it’s still up there :gucci:

He did a whole YouTube interview with jay Morrison. What planet are you on?