Tonythecloser going at everybody edit: purchases big bizness’s house to become his landlord

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He literally made a community post about it on his YouTube page and it’s still up there :gucci:

He did a whole YouTube interview with jay Morrison. What planet are you on?
Yea I don’t think this is accurate. I tried to look up this YT interview and can’t find it. Am I tripping? Post it…

I listened to that interview with Tony when it happened because I think Jay Morrison is trash and Tony had the worst interview I have ever heard. He literally sounded and came off like an idiot, wouldn’t answer questions that he had contradicted himself on, etc. People was like wtf

Either you’re Tony or you’re just wrong lol

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yea I don’t think this is accurate. I tried to look up this YT interview and can’t find it. Am I tripping? Post it…

I listened to that interview with Tony when it happened because I think Jay Morrison is trash and Tony had the worst interview I have ever heard. He literally sounded and came off like an idiot, wouldn’t answer questions that he had contradicted himself on, etc. People was like wtf

Either you’re Tony or you’re just wrong lol
Did you actually go to his community tab and read the post I’m talking about? It clearly says what happened. Its not a video, it’s a post so you actually have to read it. And no I’m not posting it. I don’t know if y’all just hate reading or if your attention span is just that low.

He said he took the video down because after he interviewed jay morrsion, he interviewed tony the closer. Jay morrisons wife then contacted him and asked him to take the video down because they agreed to do the video only if TLA wouldn’t interview tony. I was there watching the stream. I don’t care about tony the closer. I personally think he knew jay morrison was scammer before he did business with him. I just like how he’s putting his foot on jay morrsions neck.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I forgot these brehs were even beefing. I briefly remember Jay and his wife getting exposed but I couldn't keep up after that. This was 2020 I believe. Cliff notes? cause I'm confused
Tony lost the lawsuit on a default judgment due to negligence. He basically didn’t respond to any of the subpoenas and didn’t gain new legal representation when his lawyer went on maternity leave. The judge threw out his case and awarded jay morrsion 10k for defamation.

In true jay Morrison fashion, he’s running around as if he actually “won” the case like they actually went to court. He’s paying for social media ads and doing interviews saying his name is cleared when he never actually went to trial :mjlol:

Tony claims he’s going to get a new lawyer and appeal the decision.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you actually go to his community tab and read the post I’m talking about? It clearly says what happened. Its not a video, it’s a post so you actually have to read it. And no I’m not posting it. I don’t know if y’all just hate reading or if your attention span is just that low.

He said he took the video down because after he interviewed jay morrsion, he interviewed tony the closer. Jay morrisons wife then contacted him and asked him to take the video down because they agreed to do the video only if TLA wouldn’t interview tony. I was there watching the stream. I don’t care about tony the closer. I personally think he knew jay morrison was scammer before he did business with him. I just like how he’s putting his foot on jay morrsions neck.
I watched the stream that happened after this likely happened and TLA was pretty much going in a bit on JM wife from what I remember. Kinda in a "I'm not taking no sides but I won't disrespect anyone" vibe.

I can't stand JM and his antics, so you know I clicked asap when I saw TTCloser supposedly going in on Morrison, and I'm telling you, this man embarrassed himself. I left that interview feeling like JM likely scammed the guy, but this guy is terrible at decision making and business himself.

It's an entertaining listen if you are not biased. I mean damn, I was biased against JM, but this dude Tony was talking crazy. I don't want to hear that "street dude" or "football" talk either, because I know many dudes who don't come off like that. Can't even answer a simple question beating around the bush sounding ignorant as hell LMAO

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tony lost the lawsuit on a default judgment due to negligence. He basically didn’t respond to any of the subpoenas and didn’t gain new legal representation when his lawyer went on maternity leave. The judge threw out his case and awarded jay morrsion 10k for defamation.

In true jay Morrison fashion, he’s running around as if he actually “won” the case like they actually went to court. He’s paying for social media ads and doing interviews saying his name is cleared when he never actually went to trial :mjlol:

Tony claims he’s going to get a new lawyer and appeal the decision.
Bra, that story about the maternity leave etc is so damn off. Go watch the video and listen to them read off the court docs and how many chances they gave Tony and them how he switches his story about who he paid and how and that it's the most important thing in his life, but then he says he put an intern on the job and forgot about it thats why he missed it etc. Cmon man these dudes wild

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I watched the stream that happened after this likely happened and TLA was pretty much going in a bit on JM wife from what I remember. Kinda in a "I'm not taking no sides but I won't disrespect anyone" vibe.

I can't stand JM and his antics, so you know I clicked asap when I saw TTCloser supposedly going in on Morrison, and I'm telling you, this man embarrassed himself. I left that interview feeling like JM likely scammed the guy, but this guy is terrible at decision making and business himself.

It's an entertaining listen if you are not biased. I mean damn, I was biased against JM, but this dude Tony was talking crazy. I don't want to hear that "street dude" or "football" talk either, because I know many dudes who don't come off like that. Can't even answer a simple question beating around the bush sounding ignorant as hell LMAO
Both things are true. It’s not either or. Jay Morrison is a scammer and Tony the closer is a emotional hothead that’s not on top of his business. At least I can say can say this, we all would be frustrated if a man stole $100k from us and then people are grilling you like they don’t know who to believe.

The thing that is funny about jay morrison is he’s doing victory laps like his name is vindicated when he literally already lost a lawsuit before for scamming another guy. Then he filed bankruptcy to avoid paying the judgment that was awarded :mjlol:

Im not a fan of Tony the closer but from what I can tell he is a respectable guy when it comes to business. As long as he’s not scamming anyone like jay Morrison does I dont see the problem with him.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Bra, that story about the maternity leave etc is so damn off. Go watch the video and listen to them read off the court docs and how many chances they gave Tony and them how he switches his story about who he paid and how and that it's the most important thing in his life, but then he says he put an intern on the job and forgot about it thats why he missed it etc. Cmon man these dudes wild
I know it’s off. I personally don’t believe Tony. I don’t understand what was going through Tony’s mind but I personally believe Tony just doesn’t have the money to keep fighting this case. Jay Morrison meanwhile got a while $10million fund that he can keep stealing money from :mjlol:

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it’s off. I personally don’t believe Tony. I don’t understand what was going through Tony’s mind but I personally believe Tony just doesn’t have the money to keep fighting this case. Jay Morrison meanwhile got a while $10million fund that he can keep stealing money from :mjlol:
I would be walking around with nervous energy if I got over on someone for a stack.

To do a fund with $10 mil and post videos like it’s nothing never mentioning it takes some insane almost (almost) respectable type of disassociation Michael Jordan level focus on the bag lol