Top 10 NBA Player List: Round 4 (POLL AND VOTES)

Who are the top 10 NBA players ever?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Inspired by my man @BmoreGorilla who did this sort of thing for hip-hop MCs in The Booth. I thought I could apply that same concept to here since we're always discussing GOATs in the NBA and what have you, especially in light of LeBron furthering his legacy by winning a championship for Cleveland.

So what I'll do is choose a list of typical top 10 NBA player contenders and will maximise upon the poll options thereby allowing for 15 choices.

The 10 players with the most votes will make it to the next round, and then I will introduce 5 new players based on frequency of request in this thread to be eligible for voting. We will continue the process until we have a solidified top 10 based on general consensus.

Feel free to ask if you have questions about anything.

Remember you get 10 votes

------------------------------------------------------

Ok brehs this might be the final list before we actually get into ranking the top 10 from 10 to 1. It doesn't appear as though anyone else can break into the top 10 that has been set so far, so no point wasting time with more threads like this.

This is the last chance for someone to break in. Hakeem has been the closest so far and upon request, I'm giving him a 2nd chance. I'll bring in 4 new players as well.

If we once again retain the same top 10, my next thread will be an ordering thread of the top 10, until we get the proper order from 10-1.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
missing some that should be included:

Oscar Robertson
Jerry West
Elgin Baylor
Moses Malone
Isiah Thomas
Karl Malone
Julius Erving
Kevin McHale