Tory Lanez - Alone At Prom + Deluxe Version (Discussion Thread)

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The old bytch knows this shyt is fire but will try play the game and fukk with him and take out the 50 cent frustration on him.
:francis:

Come on bruh, don't be stupid. I love tory but if he didn't get clearance on the sample then he fukked up, simple as

Not sure why she had to hop on social media to make the point vs. just letting her legal team handle it I don't know, but tory doesn't have a leg to stand on here

Maybe tory's team considered this before & thought releasing without clearing was a risk they were willing to take. Coli lawyers help me out but I'm pretty sure all a judge could basically say would be all royalties for that song would be due to Madonna, recall a similar judgement for diddy/sting with I'll be missing you

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Come on bruh, don't be stupid. I love tory but if he didn't get clearance on the sample then he fukked up, simple as

Not sure why she had to hop on social media to make the point vs. just letting her legal team handle it I don't know, but tory doesn't have a leg to stand on here

Maybe tory's team considered this before & thought releasing without clearing was a risk they were willing to take. Coli lawyers help me out but I'm pretty sure all a judge could basically say would be all royalties for that song would be due to Madonna, recall a similar judgement for diddy/sting with I'll be missing you

Youre right he should have known. But im thinking it was intentional and they wanted to take the risk knowing it wont be a single anyway.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
If this is a conduit for folks to dig up real authentic 80s music then by all means props to Tory.

But this album as is does absolutely nothing for me. This is 80s cocaine pop & not even 80s soul.

This sums up what I'm feeling perfectly...like this shyt has no funk, bite, or attitude to it..this got removed from my playlists with the quickness

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

Nah that old bytch made a wack song 50 years ago, Tory murdered it and she mad. She extra mad that Meg is her thot homegirl and about to get exposed for lying about being shot and here we are

Last edited: