Tory Lanez - Alone At Prom + Deluxe Version (Discussion Thread)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Lame!! Go back to the ring /boxing 24 chat/Charles Martin ortiz thread Akhs!

nah bruh get this lightweight a-ha take on me shyt outta here :umad:..this shyt is bad 80s homage...this is something a drake fan with no soul could appreciate it

bruno and anderson dropped better material in this vein

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I've gIven this enough time to marinate, and ive reached my final opinion: 2021 Album of the Year. This is a hill im willing to die on.

This album has become my soundtrack for cooking dinner everyday after work.

I agree on this, I'm still playing this quite a bit whether cruising in the car, hitting the gym, or chillin at home. When I 1st made this thread and I seen Tory was doing an 80's album I was like, this could be really good or bad. I was used to his usual rap or Chixtape content. He nailed it on this, especially considering cats in the Weeknd thread is throwing up comparisons. One of the things that cement it for me is the production on the music AND video side, he put in work.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I agree on this, I'm still playing this quite a bit whether cruising in the car, hitting the gym, or chillin at home. When I 1st made this thread and I seen Tory was doing an 80's album I was like, this could be really good or bad. I was used to his usual rap or Chixtape content. He nailed it on this, especially considering cats in the Weeknd thread is throwing up comparisons. One of the things that cement it for me is the production on the music AND video side, he put in work.
Tory is one of the few artists in the game who care about the artistic aspect of the music videos. His videos are always good to watch and make me like the songs more. I guess its one of the upsides of being independent; you get to have 100% say on how much money you allocate for promo content and videos.

It's_Nade

Pro
Daps
giphy.gif