stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Big T has been playing possum this whole time just for this moment. He's about to put on a performance like he had against Surf. :blessed:

@MicIsGod :umad:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yoo is anybody trying to stream this on a jail token device? What in the fukk is this shytty indemand service talking about "we have detected your device is jailbroken unable to proceed"?!?!?! :why:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Rex is extremely hungry & motivated. I expect him to have a great performance & bring his A Game. He's like a pitbull when money & opportunity is front of him.

& the battle is being judged? His style is most likely to catch the judges ear than Daylyt's but fukk the judges anyway. I got Rex taking this in what I expect to be one of his best performances.

if yall nyggas are home watching this, im trying to put coli nyggas on. Free Taco Bueno platters this month

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/free-taco-bueno-platters-this-month.230880/

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Yoo is anybody trying to stream this on a jail token device? What in the fukk is this shytty indemand service talking about "we have detected your device is jailbroken unable to proceed"?!?!?! :why:
:mjlol:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
wtf I made a decision last night to not go and watch at work because I wouldn't be able to make it in time for the start. Now I might not even be able to watch this can't be fukking life. :why:
You don't have a laptop?