Toy Story 4 (Official Discussion Thread) (June 21)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Movie was nice. I still don't understand why people are so desperate for something to end. I'm glad they kept it going.

cause we could end up with a monsters university, good dino or :scust: cars trilogy

don't want pixar to go full on disney with bullshyt sequels..remember all those direct to video sequels to shyt like lion king, little mermaid, aladdin

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Movie was nice. I still don't understand why people are so desperate for something to end. I'm glad they kept it going.

Moving forward I hope they keep Woody out. Felt like Buzz played too much of a background role here and I'd like to see him and Jesse take the lead in the next movie. Also need more of the pig and Rex.
Lol man what? You can't do a Toy Story without Woody.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
cause we could end up with a monsters university, good dino or :scust: cars trilogy

don't want pixar to go full on disney with bullshyt sequels..remember all those direct to video sequels to shyt like lion king, little mermaid, aladdin

Cars 1 and 3 are good though. So you saying if you make one good movie you should just quit the IP because there is a chance the next movie could be bad? Good Dino isn't even a sequel so are you saying Pixar shouldn't make original movies or sequels?

Lol man what? You can't do a Toy Story without Woody.

I don't see why not. They about to make Avengers without Captain America and Iron Man so they can make a Toy Story without Woody. Buzz is more than capable of leading and this movie actually set that up.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Cars 1 and 3 are good though. So you saying if you make one good movie you should just quit the IP because there is a chance the next movie could be bad? Good Dino isn't even a sequel so are you saying Pixar shouldn't make original movies or sequels?

no I'm saying they won't always hit one out the park, so best to leave what's already classic, alone...other franchises already been done fukked by shyt sequels

why force endless sequels other than for a cash grab

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I don't see why not. They about to make Avengers without Captain America and Iron Man so they can make a Toy Story without Woody. Buzz is more than capable of leading and this movie actually set that up.
The movie would be DOA if Hanks isn’t involved. It’s like how studios tried to do MIB and Independence Day without Will.

I’m all for a part 5 with a story centered around Buzz getting some shine, but Woody still has to play a part in it somehow.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

They already have this last decade. Supposedly going to focus more on original movies going forward but they already tainted their brand

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Aladdin and the King of Thieves is great :ufdup:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

Monsters University is good.

...and the Good Dinosaur isn't a sequel to anything lol

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Aladdin and the King of Thieves is great :ufdup:

:heh: I actually did like both Return of Jaafar and KoT...but just saying they sequeled the fukk outta everything

They already have this last decade. Supposedly going to focus more on original movies going forward but they already tainted their brand

ehh, I see what you're saying...but I think the only truly bad sequel was cars 2, and worst OG flick as Good dino

even though I didn't really like cars or cars 3 or Mon U....I wouldn't say they're actually bad, bad...so ovrall I'd consider their brand still worthwhile

Monsters University is good.

...and the Good Dinosaur isn't a sequel to anything lol

yeah I know it wasn't, but shyt was pretty crappy for a pixar film as my point :yeshrug:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:heh: I actually did like both Return of Jaafar and KoT...but just saying they sequeled the fukk outta everything

ehh, I see what you're saying...but I think the only truly bad sequel was cars 2, and worst OG flick as Good dino

even though I didn't really like cars or cars 3 or Mon U....I wouldn't say they're actually bad, bad...so ovrall I'd consider their brand still worthwhile

yeah I know it wasn't, but shyt was pretty crappy for a pixar film as my point :yeshrug:
Wasn't talking quality just that 7 of their last 11 films are sequels. The first 10 only had 1. I blame disney