Toy Story 4 (Official Discussion Thread) (June 21)

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Saw an absolutely loved it! Took my niece and nephews. I missed 5 minutes cuz i had to take my niece to the bathroom :martin:.

I am really happy they brought bo peep back. Keanu Reeves, Key and Peele were great additions as well. Id say Toy Story 3 is still the best, but 4 is my favorite. 3 and 4 shyts all over 1 and 2 imo.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Loved it. I'm not sure where they go next, but I really liked this and liked the ending. It didn't emotionally hit me like the third version, but I can see why others felt that way.
What other Pixar movie would you put this on the level with? Cause I haven't seen Coco yet.
Inside Out is Pixar's best film, imo

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely my least favorite of the four. The third one was a great way to end the series. Overall, I give this a 7/10 rating. It was good. Funny at times. The ending was emotional though. I recommend watching it. It's eh, by Toy Story standards, but it's good compared to other movies out.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed the movie. Yes, 3's ending was perfect, but Disney ain't leaving any money on the table brews. Just gotta live it.

The way this performed at the box office though..maybe this is the last one for real :ufdup:
It's making bank. It may not be breaking records or anything but it's making bank.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Keanu Reeves was beyond hilarious in this as well.
Duke Caboom, Ducky and Bunny all were great additions.

I couldn't stop laughing any time Duke would say his kid's name. Idk how to spell it but I been saying "This is for you, Rajon." Randomly since I seen it :russ:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely my least favorite of the four. The third one was a great way to end the series. Overall, I give this a 7/10 rating. It was good. Funny at times. The ending was emotional though. I recommend watching it. It's eh, by Toy Story standards, but it's good compared to other movies out.

Agree with it at 4th, but I give it like 8.75 or 9. Still one of the best Pixar movies imo. What a great quadrilogy :mahomesjb:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Saw an absolutely loved it! Took my niece and nephews. I missed 5 minutes cuz i had to take my niece to the bathroom :martin:.

I am really happy they brought bo peep back. Keanu Reeves, Key and Peele were great additions as well. Id say Toy Story 3 is still the best, but 4 is my favorite. 3 and 4 shyts all over 1 and 2 imo.
:ufdup: none of them shyt on part 1

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Movie was nice. I still don't understand why people are so desperate for something to end. I'm glad they kept it going.

Moving forward I hope they keep Woody out. Felt like Buzz played too much of a background role here and I'd like to see him and Jesse take the lead in the next movie. Also need more of the pig and Rex.