Traffic Bae, Demetria Obilor

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
:francis:
But in the first 10 seconds she said “don’t just do it for the food, that’s so broke of you””there’s no way I would ever do this”. Then she went on to say that she pays for her own food and leaves her own tip.

Literally what’s the issue? Where is the “bird babble” even if you didn’t watch the whole video nothing she said was bird babble. Women just can’t win with some of you :wow: use men for food? Bird brain, don’t use men for food and tell other women not to, still a bird brain. :dead:
:francis:
it’s a common tactic for dudes to preemptively reject and give reasons why they wouldn’t mess with someone (that they have no chance with) so it hurts less

---

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

:noah:

Hmmm something ain't right, the more I scroll through her Instagram account it has a certain vibe to it. Something ain't adding up! Would pipe for sure but save hmmmmm

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

I agree.

However, It's one thing for a woman to act this way...but when I hear people publicly talking about it I feel like they themselves go through whatever they are speaking out against.

It's like those women who talk shyt about OnlyFans creators, only for us to find out that they themselves became an OnlyFans creater later down the line.

I dunno.
:yeshrug:

The bish fine, tho.

:wow:
I can feel this

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
But in the first 10 seconds she said “don’t just do it for the food, that’s so broke of you””there’s no way I would ever do this”. Then she went on to say that she pays for her own food and leaves her own tip.

Literally what’s the issue? Where is the “bird babble” even if you didn’t watch the whole video nothing she said was bird babble. Women just can’t win with some of you :wow: use men for food? Bird brain, don’t use men for food and tell other women not to, still a bird brain. :dead:
P

Lotta these guys don't like women.

So a woman speaking her mind = hoe babble.

Plus, some people don't click links, they just look at thumbnails

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Lame. Put me on ignore if it bothers you so much. If not leave me tf alone.

that’s more for the brehs so they can peep game on how a married woman (to an Arab right?) comes online to police black men’s thoughts
:yeshrug:

It don’t bother me I’m just a fly on the wall observing:unimpressed:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My brother why are you watching this? And shyt what did she say that was wrong?

this the same type of shyt I used to tell my sister. Always have your own money when you go on a date and don’t be tricking dudes for meals...But she ain’t listen half the time.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
When you read the comments off these ig profiles there’s really no reason for women to act right. For what?