Traffic Bae, Demetria Obilor

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This dude from wild n out had a joint live with this chick. She just came across like your average try hard light brite with heavy makeup. Also got a double chin. But she was talking about simps coming up to her old station in Dallas and stalking her. Showing up in full tuxedos with signs begging her to marry them. c00ns and their light skin obsession. :mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This dude from wild n out had a joint live with this chick. She just came across like your average try hard light brite with heavy makeup. Also got a double chin. But she was talking about simps coming up to her old station in Dallas and stalking her. Showing up in full tuxedos with signs begging her to marry them. c00ns and their light skin obsession. :mjlol:

People aren't in this thread for a basic light skin bytch :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
did she qualify for the stimulus? :mjgrin:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
She could have actually taken the weatherwoman position to some higher level shyt in the entertainment or journalistic industry.

Instead she just another social media thot with nothing to say.
She wasn't a meteorologist
She directed traffic..I didn't even know they went to school for that

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
She wasn't a meteorologist
She directed traffic..I didn't even know they went to school for that
She had her foot in the door and had the ability to boost the stations ratings.

She could have moved to almost any position in that newsroom if she kept her professionalism up. If she went back to school and got that meteorology degree, bet she could have slid to the position with ease.

Now she going live with nikkas smoking blunts and talking bullshyt and ain't even getting paid.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

She could have moved to almost any position in that newsroom if she kept her professionalism up. If she went back to school and got that meteorology degree, bet she could have slid to the position with ease.

Now she going live with nikkas smoking blunts and talking bullshyt and ain't even getting paid
damn that hurt me just to read that reality:picard:

Karlous even tried to ask her "what's your next move" and she never answered:francis::usure:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Now she going live with nikkas smoking blunts and talking bullshyt and ain't even getting paid.

Truly the definition of a pretty girl with not much upstairs.

Its fine though, someone will save her eventually so we can' clown too much :yeshrug: