Traffic Bae, Demetria Obilor

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
But in the first 10 seconds she said “don’t just do it for the food, that’s so broke of you””there’s no way I would ever do this”. Then she went on to say that she pays for her own food and leaves her own tip.

Literally what’s the issue? Where is the “bird babble” even if you didn’t watch the whole video nothing she said was bird babble. Women just can’t win with some of you :wow: use men for food? Bird brain, don’t use men for food and tell other women not to, still a bird brain. :dead:

Why is a married woman online policing men? :jbhmm::dead:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Y’all should want women like her

I agree.

However, It's one thing for a woman to act this way...but when I hear people publicly talking about it I feel like they themselves go through whatever they are speaking out against.

It's like those women who talk shyt about OnlyFans creators, only for us to find out that they themselves became an OnlyFans creater later down the line.

I dunno.
:yeshrug:

The bish fine, tho.

:wow:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
She spitting facts.

A broad who goes out with someone for food is a meal prostitute :mjlol:

Bro that is some crazy shyt. Cause if a man can't stand a broad, no matter how fine she is, even if she was throwing the p*ssy at him, he aint finna be around her, I know I wouldn't. I never put up with a woman I didn't like just for p*ssy, that's a recipe for pain and child support. :hhh:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
tenor.gif

:noah:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Bro that is some crazy shyt. Cause if a man can't stand a broad, no matter how fine she is, even if she was throwing the p*ssy at him, he aint finna be around her, I know I wouldn't. I never put up with a woman I didn't like just for p*ssy, that's a recipe for pain and child support. :hhh:
Nah, I will just give a bytch I can't stand angry sex