Trap Titans 2 (DBR, Shutterworth, + more Coli Collabs)

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The intro :wow:

Thanks fam.

My intro's never disappoint. I always go in on them joints because I believe the intro should be one of the top 3 best tracks on your project since that's what people hear 1st.

For example, take away the Intro to Dmx's It's Dark and Hell is hot and that whole album drops a notch.

BlackDroog

All Star
Daps
:blessed:

Part 2 is even better than part 1. more Tunnel greatness. awesome job brehs.

The Intro, Do It, Triple Heat are my favorites but...

:deadmanny::whew::ohlawd::myman: @ Handing Out Fades.

This might possibly be the best track I have heard from either of you guys catalogs. Something about that beat and that flow makes this track shine. It's on some Canibus/Jedi Mind Tricks/Killah Priest type shyt. super dope track. please do an extended version of this track on your next project. 1:35 isn't enough brehs. :mjcry:

DBR

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

This might possibly be the best track I have heard from either of you guys catalogs. Something about that beat and that flow makes this track shine. It's on some Canibus/Jedi Mind Tricks/Killah Priest type shyt. super dope track. please do an extended version of this track on your next project. 1:35 isn't enough brehs. :mjcry:

Preciate it breh , The funny thing about handing out fades is i though this beat wasn't that good until Shutterworth did his thing on it . That's when this track made sense imo . Preciate the support homie :salute

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Thanks for the feedback fam.

Yeah Handing out Fades is underrated. The beat and verse is sick.

I actually did that track behind DBR's back. I heard it on his soundcloud like :scust: "Damn this is fire, why he never mentioned this beat to me before.:dwillhuh:" He had it set to download and I just downloaded it and later recorded my verse/chorus. Emailed it to him on some surprise shyt :pachaha:

If the beat was longer, I would have done two verses to it. I felt like that shyt was a tease.

For the most part, me and DBR we usually agree with like everything when it comes to production, but sometimes I'll feel shyt that he don't and vice versa.

I know everybody loves the Triple Heat song, but that's a joint I never felt like that. The beat just ain't move me. It took me a while to write to that. Same thing with the Chill Interlude 2. As far as the rest of the production, I loved it. shyt's perfect. :ohlawd:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
@TEKBEATZ

Do you think it's possible to get a sticky for at least 1 day in here, before this project fades into oblivion.

If not, you can just throw it into the Tunnel.

Thanks breh. :salute: