RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
I just met a lovely white dude. Will I lose my #ColiMilitant badge? :sadcam: He's handsome, intelligent and kind. Totally through me off.

How do I reconcile my feelings for this white dude I just met with my #ColiMilitantcy

Honestly, I can separate historical events from INDIVIDUAL people, and I've honestly never had a problem with white people interpersonally BUT as a Black woman should I be more suspicious of a white man. This guy is super dope, he's handsome, manly, kind, hardworking. And he's a grown ass man.

I've been around white people my whole life, but I've never give a white man a chance...

What's happening to me?

As a matter of fact, he's a man to me. Just like any other man. The only reason I'm pointing out that he's white is because I'm posting on the Coli.

He's soooo masculine. Hunting, fishing, horseback riding and all that other shyt. And he has a pickup truck soooo high that I damn near need a ladder to get in.

It was love at first sight though.

Am I getting soft?:wow:

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I don't pay for the D tho! :birdman:#PAWG life not for errbody? #PhineAssWhiteGuys :lolbron:
:salute:

As for the video, they were willing participants. The white women throw money their way because they know they are exploiting dudes from lower economic situations.

There's old white females sexing Cuban men, Jamaican men, Dominican men. I've watched docs on those too.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I MET a white dude, yet I'm a hypocrite? Boy bye. This is to show that all these brothers about that #PAWG life is really #bedbucks and they don't eeen know it.
That description you gave sounds like those dudes.

I never denied that bedbucks exist too

Last edited: