trial underway for cave bytch who said she meant to pull her taser but shot and killed a breh

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
Damn I’m not even familiar with this case shyt be happening so often, but as usual I’m not expecting much of a punishment:snoop:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Damn I’m not even familiar with this case shyt be happening so often, but as usual I’m not expecting much of a punishment:snoop:
Happened in Minnesota when Derek Chauvin was on trial. Pulled out her gun and kept saying taser. Breh was stopped for expired tags IIRC. Because of the pandemic the system for registration was backed up. Daunte Wright had a prior violation for weed. He initially stopped then drove off.

Kimberly Potter has had previous instances of shooting people then claiming taser. Also one of the potential jurors did that she had encounters of racism.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
this accidental tazer for gun mixup has happened so many times. juries are really still buying this?.
because if it was really a possibility to do it by mistake, it's happened so many times that they need to overhaul how tazers are deployed. maybe instead of being a gun, have it wrist mounted on some black widow shyt.
if they not going to make changes then they should be held accountable accidental or not. Tax payers pay plenty of money for training so this bs excuse shouldn't work even if true.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
this accidental tazer for gun mixup has happened so many times. juries are really still buying this?.
because if it was really a possibility to do it by mistake, it's happened so many times that they need to overhaul how tazers are deployed. maybe instead of being a gun, have it wrist mounted on some black widow shyt.
if they not going to make changes then they should be held accountable accidental or not. Tax payers pay plenty of money for training so this bs excuse shouldn't work even if true.
Mostly white jury again.
:unimpressed:

Let's see if they allow prior acts.