trial underway for cave bytch who said she meant to pull her taser but shot and killed a breh

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They was running with them long before Kyle. The Parkland shooter, Las Vegas massacre cac etc.

This boy wanted to die.
I know

But he made it cool to walk around with them and get away with murder.

Safe to say he’s a pioneer in the field

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
There's a cell with her name on it waiting

InfiniteBlankBluejay-size_restricted.gif

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Idgaf if it was an accident, that cave demon ended the life of a young breh. I doubt it was some cac she would even think to stop him :mjpls:

bytch needs to rot in prison :pacspit:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
they brought back Seth Stoughton, the University of South Carolina police use of force expert from the Chauvin trial

he testified that it wouldn't have made sense to use a taser anyway, and that it's inconsistent with accepted practices, because:

her purpose was to stop him from driving off,

but if the taser didn't fully work (causing only pain but not muscle incapacitation), the pain would have just made a person instinctively flee, and if it did work, it could have made a person drive off uncontrollably.

he also testified as an expert on all previous taser confusion cases and what changes were made to avoid such a thing happening

pcpking

All Star
Daps
the bytch took the stand today and turned on the waterworks

She aged 20yrs since this 1st happened and they got her in them Miss Doubtfire ass clothes trying to squeeze tears out her bloated face. That's why she covered her face and reach for tissue so no one can see her fake non tears.

But this is America and white woman tears fake or real work wonders even coming from fat ugly one like you see above