trial underway for cave bytch who said she meant to pull her taser but shot and killed a breh

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Happened in Minnesota when Derek Chauvin was on trial. Pulled out her gun and kept saying taser. Breh was stopped for expired tags IIRC. Because of the pandemic the system for registration was backed up. Daunte Wright had a prior violation for weed. He initially stopped then drove off.

Kimberly Potter has had previous instances of shooting people then claiming taser. Also one of the potential jurors did that she had encounters of racism.

damn, yeah I vaguely remember sum about this.

this was after breh who got killed when ol girl said she went in the wrong apt right?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Happened in Minnesota when Derek Chauvin was on trial. Pulled out her gun and kept saying taser. Breh was stopped for expired tags IIRC. Because of the pandemic the system for registration was backed up. Daunte Wright had a prior violation for weed. He initially stopped then drove off.

Kimberly Potter has had previous instances of shooting people then claiming taser. Also one of the potential jurors did that she had encounters of racism.
Wait what? She shot folk before and claimed she was trying to use a taser? And they let this bytch continue to work?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
"muh tazer" is yet another extrajudicial legal fiction just like "i/my k-9 smelled weed" or "i feared for my life" to lock up or kill us and everyone knows it

they're impossible to confuse, i own one and the x-12 shotgun and the triggers are the woat, way below hi-point/staple gun tier, you can't even mistake it with a service pistol cause it has no dingus, the grip only lets you get like two fingers on it, and it weighs as much as a nerf gun

not to mention that it's bright fukking yellow :snoop:

edit: and why was there any reason to have guns or tasers drawn during this encounter at all?

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
"muh tazer" is yet another extrajudicial legal fiction just like "i/my k-9 smelled weed" or "i feared for my life" to lock up or kill us and everyone knows it

they're impossible to confuse, i own one and the x-12 shotgun and the triggers are the woat, way below hi-point/staple gun tier, you can't even mistake it with a service pistol cause it has no dingus, the grip only lets you get like two fingers on it, and it weighs as much as a nerf gun

not to mention that it's bright fukking yellow :snoop:

edit: and why was there any reason to have guns or tasers drawn during this encounter at all?
Exactly what i was try to say

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps

well, that's the thing.. what they're trying to say now is she was protecting her partner. that breh couldn't be allowed to flee because the other cop was holding him and would have been dragged, 'and possibly killed'. so that other cop, her supervisor, testified today that she would have been justified in using deadly force.

...which will be exactly all the jury needed to hear if they want to let the bytch walk:francis:

thing is, she didn't seem to be aware of any of that shyt at the time

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
summary so far:
asian female judge ain't shyt
the other cops testifying are on their blue wall shyt, very protective of her
they're making her look real sympathetic, and when she gets on the stand to testify...prepare for an epic wall of tears that will make rittenhouse look like charles manson:francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I can buy it being a accident from the video, but she should still face the consequences. If I accidentally kill someone, I'm going to prison for a long time. She needs to sit for 10-15
Not buying the accident angle… You cannot confuse a taser for a gun.. the weight of a gun and color of a taser would have been apparent to the bytch off GP..

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
Did you watch the video ? She seemed pretty surprised. Not that I think it matters. She should be locked up eithe rway.

yeah and the extended video they've been showing during trial shows her realllllllly breaking down immediately, falling out in the street, bawling, the whole nine. the jury is definitely gonna buy that it was a mistake.

the questions remaining are
a)whether that was a proper use of force (the defense contends she would have even been in the right to have deliberately used her gun because daunte was going to drive away and drag her partner; but when she shot him, his foot went down on the pedal and immediately drove away, and the partner didn't go anywhere:ohhh:)

and b)whether the state can convince the jury that no matter how honest, such an egregious and costly mistake must still be punished, which is a matter for closing arguments and jury instructions

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
yeah and the extended video they've been showing during trial shows her realllllllly breaking down immediately, falling out in the street, bawling, the whole nine. the jury is definitely gonna buy that it was a mistake.

the questions remaining are
a)whether that was a proper use of force (the defense contends she would have even been in the right to have deliberately used her gun because daunte was going to drive away and drag her partner; but when she shot him, his foot went down on the pedal and immediately drove away, and the partner didn't go anywhere:ohhh:)

and b)whether the state can convince the jury that no matter how honest, such an egregious and costly mistake must still be punished, which is a matter for closing arguments and jury instructions

Another important question is whether the jury thinks that 5 seconds is enough time to distinguish that you're holding a taser or a gun, which is how long she took before she fired the shot.