Troy Ave Gets Grilled On Album Sales And Attitude On Hot97 [VIDEO]

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
hurts my heart to see slime in that category:to:

Puffy washed up too:francis:

I mean, I didn't want to say it about a nikka worth $500 mill, but.... :francis:

If the nikkas who calling you saying you next would kill for the Drake Stimulus Package themselves, you in a pretty shytty situation.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
The crazy thing is, I can listen to his new album front to back when I dont think about how shyt of a personality he has, the production is on point and he can flow on tracks better than half the nikkas out here. Its the weirdest feelin to like a nikkas music but still have no interest in being a fan... this nikka is an enigma... a paradox if you will...:mindblown:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
To me, there's very little difference between the philosophies of Troy Ave and Joey Bada$$, except...

The era Joey idolises (golden era, 90's) comes with two things that the era Troy idolises (early 2000's, 50 Cent) doesn't:

1. Sonically pleasing and musically interesting production

2. Social responsibility and humility.

They're both "weirdos" obsessed with two different eras, but when I have a son, I'd rather want him to be Q-Tip than want to be 50 Cent.

At least he'll play me interesting music and want to rap well, even if some people would think it's "boring", instead of playing me shytty Dame Grease beats and wearing 8 chains.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
IMO troy ave should keep doing what hes doing....hate eventually turns to love...u just gotta keep grinding, because he might have 100 million haters and 10 million hardcore fans

those 10 million fans will make u rich forever and eventually some of those haters will change their minds...thats bonus $

Where were the other 9,993,000 of those alleged fans when his album dropped:comeon:

And I guarantee he wouldn't have even hit 7K if he didnt catch all that free publicity from getting shytted on.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The crazy thing is, I can listen to his new album front to back when I dont think about how shyt of a personality he has, the production is on point and he can flow on tracks better than half the nikkas out here. Its the weirdest feelin to like a nikkas music but still have no interest in being a fan... this nikka is an enigma... a paradox if you will...:mindblown:
How do you let 50 outshine you on your debut album. Tragic