Troy Ave sh!ts on Kendrick and Kanye (And pretty much the whole "hipster" NY rap movement)

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like dem Flatbush zombies nikkas caught feelings about Troy's comments :heh:

Its funny, I was jus thinking earlier this day too. How come almost NONE of these New NY nikkas collab together :snoop:

The Flatbush Zombies are garbage though. Troy Ave is average as hell and not nice at all, and this is coming from someone who would gargle Vado's slime or lick the folds on the back of Fred the Godson's Slimer shaped head.

I pray to Allah this fakkit isn't seen as NY's next hope of coming up n/h

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
The Flatbush Zombies are garbage though. Troy Ave is average as hell and not nice at all, and this is coming from someone who would gargle Vado's slime or lick the folds on the back of Fred the Godson's Slimer shaped head.

:dahell:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps

Its looking like :manny: , Im actually happy for him tho :obama: . Glad to see any NY artist get some love out in these streets. Its jus gonna help slowly bring the city back to a stable playing field.

I jus hope these cats stop with the same dumb ass mentality that Fif had. Its seems like 50 is Troys motherfukkin Superhero or sumtin. NOW is DEFINATELY not the time to be pulling stunts like dismissing other fellow local MCs. Especially how NY is already on shakey grounds as is.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
troy ave is a lame who isn't about that coke life he raps about. phony ass nikka :camby:

watching this nikka defend his weirdo statement is pure comedy lmao

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its looking like :manny: , Im actually happy for him tho :obama: . Glad to see any NY artist get some love out in these streets. Its jus gonna help slowly bring the city back to a stable playing field.

I jus hope these cats stop with the same dumb ass mentality that Fif had. Its seems like 50 is Troys motherfukkin Superhero or sumtin. NOW is DEFINATELY not the time to be pulling stunts like dismissing other fellow local MCs. Especially how NY is already on shakey grounds as is.

But why the fukk is he already getting big n/h. I heard his project and it's average as fukk. The single with Prodigy, Nore and Rae is cool but the rest of it is lackluster as shyt to me.

I can tell he'll be able to craft better music than a lot of dudes but I don't see the appeal.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
But why the fukk is he already getting big n/h. I heard his project and it's average as fukk. The single with Prodigy, Nore and Rae is cool but the rest of it is lackluster as shyt to me.

I can tell he'll be able to craft better music than a lot of dudes but I don't see the appeal.

shyt its the same reason why Joey badass got love. NY jus desperate for anything new that reminds em of "the good ol times"

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I hate about Rosenberg and that whole bytch made radio station is they push the agenda of a bytch made man. They do not promote "real men" any more & whilst I may not ride for Troy Ave or whatever, it's plain to me that he's just a straight up dude who is about making straight up music. Nikka on his grind & it may flop or it may be hot. This much is true.

I listen to ASAP, Zombies, Pro Era and all that but Troy Ave *is* right. Those artists talking bout popping molly, wearing dresses, changing the culture entirely. You think people would have been quizzing Biggie & artists of that era like that on radio back in the day? Telling artists that they're complicit for talking about crack & to feel bad because crack babies are out there. fukk out my face. The whole interview is orchestrated in a way to make you hate a real dude. They do this to so many people on that show. That radio station ain't about shyt. The Coli could put a nikka on better than that station.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Sooooo he didn't shyt on Kendrick..

Another pitiful attempt at exaggerating for daps brehs

:camby:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

:whoa: It's not that serious.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

Off topic:

nikka didn't I tell your ass to change your avi. How you gonna have a picture of Omar right before he gets popped in the back of the head? It's saddening I get reminded of one of the most shocking deaths in TV history every time you post.

Change it....

NOOWWWW!

:stopitslime:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
What I hate about Rosenberg and that whole bytch made radio station is they push the agenda of a bytch made man. They do not promote "real men" any more & whilst I may not ride for Troy Ave or whatever, it's plain to me that he's just a straight up dude who is about making straight up music. Nikka on his grind & it may flop or it may be hot. This much is true.

I listen to ASAP, Zombies, Pro Era and all that but Troy Ave *is* right. Those artists talking bout popping molly, wearing dresses, changing the culture entirely. You think people would have been quizzing Biggie & artists of that era like that on radio back in the day? Telling artists that they're complicit for talking about crack & to feel bad because crack babies are out there. fukk out my face. The whole interview is orchestrated in a way to make you hate a real dude. They do this to so many people on that show. That radio station ain't about shyt. The Coli could put a nikka on better than that station.
Word

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not every new artist is on that bullshyt. Can't generalize an entire generation on the actions of a few.