Trubisky to Steelers 2 Year Deal Reported Starter

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is amazing that a quarterback who was a complete failure in Chicago and a bench player in Buffalo -- who showed absolutely NOTHING in his time there gets an immediate starting job with another football team.

Even Ryan Fitzpatrick had stretches of games where he looked like he could keep an offense afloat before he got starting jobs in Miami and Washington.
Trubisky hasn't even done that.

defending Trubisky a bit. he went 11-3 in 2018 with 24/12
other than the trade market where they lost out on Wilson. maybe can get Watson, who knows on that. Jimmy G an option i guess depending on asking price
who else was out in FA to be had?
Fitz has come close too winning 11 games once

the steelers last year got by on defense/running the ball. Trubisky gonna attempt to be a game manager that can move chains with his legs

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
defending Trubisky a bit. he went 11-3 in 2018 with 24/12
other than the trade market where they lost out on Wilson. maybe can get Watson, who knows on that. Jimmy G an option i guess depending on asking price
who else was out in FA to be had?
Fitz has come close too winning 11 games once

the steelers last year got by on defense/running the ball. Trubisky gonna attempt to be a game manager that can move chains with his legs
Yeah that's what Mike Tomlin needs right now.
18 for 30 with 245 yards passing and 1 TD and 2 INTs while they run Najee Harris into the ground.

Tomlin's probably gonna be looking for another job in 18 months.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah that's what Mike Tomlin needs right now.
18 for 30 with 245 yards passing and 1 TD and 2 INTs while they run Najee Harris into the ground.

Tomlin's probably gonna be looking for another job in 18 months.
15 seasons and never had a losing record and made the playoffs and in all 15 seasons… Put some respect on Tomlin’s name bro

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
15 seasons and never had a losing record and made the playoffs and in all 15 seasons… Put some respect on Tomlin’s name bro
At some point the people in Pittsburgh are not going to be interested in a Jerry Sloan type existence where postseason appearances are good enough.
Pittsburgh hasn't won a Super Bowl since 2008. They haven't appeared in a Super Bowl since 2011. And they haven't appeared in a Conference Championship since 2016.

They have back to back Wild Card losses.

By any and every measure, the franchise is trending in the wrong direction. So yes. I'm skeptical that Mike Tomlin is going to turn that around with Mitch Trubisky.

*Also, Tomlin has not made the playoffs every season.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
At some point the people in Pittsburgh are not going to be interested in a Jerry Sloan type existence where postseason appearances are good enough.
Pittsburgh hasn't won a Super Bowl since 2008. They haven't appeared in a Super Bowl since 2011. And they haven't appeared in a Conference Championship since 2016.

They have back to back Wild Card losses.

By any and every measure, the franchise is trending in the wrong direction. So yes. I'm skeptical that Mike Tomlin is going to turn that around with Mitch Trubisky.

*Also, Tomlin has not made the playoffs every season.
They are not treading in the wrong direction :comeon:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Wtf is Tomlin thinking :mjlol:
mike-tomlin-presser-week-17-2018.jpg

"Mitch can throw. He's mobile. Has all the tools. We like him. Any questions?"

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Might as well bring back AB to complete the cipher :blessed: