Truck driving is the new dope game for brothers. Yall better get in while its HOT!

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
They are not really out like that anymore. I saw 1 walking around a lot in my year over the road.
I was only half joking. I have a trailer trash fetish but at the same I ain’t paying for p*ssy dr x threads be lit so I’m in for the fukkery

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thing about that is, they won't trust automated technology to transport flammable, toxic, explosive, corrosive material around all by itself. Even if the automated game comes knocking, there will still have to be somebody with the load to make sure it's secure. Nikkas have to think about this for a second before they jump to conclusions.
Of course no job can be fully automated that is obvious.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw man truck driving isn't the wave. Stop it.
if u gotta REAL plan it is..if you're a dumb fat retarded nikka that drive 25 years and complain after being used and abused then yeah...

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
And I’ll say this on the real I can’t see myself being a truck driver because I don’t like driving and I would imagine I would have to be on some upper to be on the road 18+ hours( I know not all truck jobs are like that but the good paying ones are) being in a hot truck all day that’s essentially is my office is not for me. You really just driving transporting shyt like there’s no real skill involved and you’ll most likely turn :flabbynsick: due to the horrible work conditions of eating and staying in a truck.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
m
Dude ain't lying. The game is crazy right now.

Loads going for 2X what they were a couple years ago. I work for a manufacturing company and we are feeling it. Logistics is booooming right now.
y instructors are shocked. telling us how lucky we are and how they wished they could get in the game again...they're all fat and broken down...I got my exit plan already...hell i got like 5 escape plans...all multi layered. I wont be a victim in Amerikkka

while yall nikkas catching hell ill be in the Maldives knee deep in some p*ssy...having some fine ho licking my a$$hole

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
And I’ll say this on the real I can’t see myself being a truck driver because I don’t like driving and I would imagine I would have to be on some upper to be on the road 18+ hours( I know not all truck jobs are like that but the good paying ones are) being in a hot truck all day that’s essentially is my office is not for me. You really just driving transporting shyt like there’s no real skill involved and you’ll most likely turn :flabbynsick: due to the horrible work conditions of eating and staying in a truck.
You cant drive more than 11 hours a day

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u sound weak. and FYI u can only drive legally for 11 hours a day. plus these trucks are more advanced then your car....they arent hot. u got wifi, ac of course, salitlie radio, spotify , pandora, anything u can think off...this aint the 70s breh

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
u sound weak. and FYI u can only drive legally for 11 hours a day. plus these trucks are more advanced then your car....they arent hot. u got wifi, ac of course, salitlie radio, spotify , pandora, anything u can think off...this aint the 70s breh
Let me be weak then:yeshrug: not really about doing no slave work. Y’all still get paid less than a 1$ a mi

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still got a Yung hood nikka mindset
nikka u playing...im dead serious...u gotta just find out what u really want to do and in the mean time just stack and save while you're still young...fukk these hos breh