Truck driving is the new dope game for brothers. Yall better get in while its HOT!

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I let may CDL permit go, this was back in 08, I knew that on the road food would fukk my stomach up and kill me, plus I hate driving :francis:
aka I like being weak and powerless in a society predicated on power obtainment?

u better get that shyt and stack up while the industry is on fire

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
And I’ll say this on the real I can’t see myself being a truck driver because I don’t like driving and I would imagine I would have to be on some upper to be on the road 18+ hours( I know not all truck jobs are like that but the good paying ones are) being in a hot truck all day that’s essentially is my office is not for me. You really just driving transporting shyt like there’s no real skill involved and you’ll most likely turn :flabbynsick: due to the horrible work conditions of eating and staying in a truck.

Cuz you don’t got a hustlers mentality. You over here thinking about driving for decades and shyt. Stack and invest young nikka

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Cuz you don’t got a hustlers mentality. You over here thinking about driving for decades and shyt. Stack and invest young nikka
You’re right I hate living frugal and saving money like nikkas ain’t got no kids and real responsibilities and I wouldn’t say I’m suicidal but I don’t care if I live or die the next day :manny: fukk am I saving for?

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
I live in the truck capital (Ohio), they starting to drive by they self with nobody in it. Good luck.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I live in the truck capital (Ohio), they starting to drive by they self with nobody in it. Good luck.

Read the thread again though. We discussed it. They will specifically want people with experience to be with these trucks and especially if they are carrying hazardous material. I carry hazardous shyt every week. It cannot be left unattended...