Trump: I would block AT&T/Time Warner merger "Deals like this destroy Democracy"

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Depends. May need some deterrence or people will keep doing it...

Of course, if POTUS went after them, the burden of proof would fall on POTUS to prove a lie.
Stats show people don't report it enough. Trump going after accusers would make the actual problem worse

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
:francis: By all means ...lets
start with Harth

McDowell told her story initially to The New York Times in May 2016[48]
this is NOT years before

The suit was withdrawn when a "parallel suit" her husband had filed against Trump was settled by Trump agreeing to pay an undisclosed sum of money.

Occams razor tells me

May 2016 is before anyone had knowledge of the tape. Two seperate accounts of the same exact behavior Trump later admitted to. The chances of that occurring and him not doing it are infinitesimal, There's no way to spin it.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
May 2016 is before anyone had knowledge of the tape. Two seperate accounts of the same exact behavior Trump later admitted to. The chances of that occurring and him not doing it are infinitesimal, There's no way to spin it.

:francis: How intelligent of you to come to a conclusion based on not just hear say but OLD hearsay..in some cases 45 years old...

Id rather go with the established principles of the justice system of "innocent till proven guilty"

I will say this tho...Human sexual interactions are extremely complex and alot of it depends on non verbal communication, Sometimes you flirt with women and they flirt thenmake a move and she doesn't reciprocate..why? shes attached,changed her mind.miscommunication..whatever the case we move on and thats the end of it...Youre probably not a rapist ,creep,inappropriate fondler or any of that but sometimes wires get crossed and the wrong messages are sent.

:banderas: i was a billionaire there would have been lawsuits against me too because of the added incentive of money..there would be hoes coming out the woodwork saying i danced too close,i tried to kiss her and some just fukking lying their asses off for money

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Wow This position is as liberal as his policy to stop and frisk minorities!!!!:ohhh:

:comeon: Read your history bruh..Breaking up monopolies has been done by both republican and democrat administrations since they passed the sherman act

its not a partisan thing..the govt doesnt really want any single corporation getting too large for obvious reasons

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Seriously doubt less people with actual cases would come forward just because liars got caught lying.
Losing a court case doesn't mean your charges are lies, especially when the defendant's bank accounts are 1000x as big as yours. Corporations use this to their advantage all the time.

So basically you are suggesting that unless a woman has an open and shut case of rape she shouldn't come forward, which is exactly what happens, even without the huge financial advantage Trump has over his victims.

But you're right, it's more important that rapists able to cover their tracks escape conviction than more victims come forward, even if they don't have a billionaire's legal counsel or a completely open shut case :idiot:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Losing a court case doesn't mean your charges are lies, especially when the defendant's bank accounts are 1000x as big as yours. Corporations use this to their advantage all the time.

So basically you are suggesting that unless a woman has an open and shut case of rape she shouldn't come forward, which is exactly what happens, even without the huge financial advantage Trump has over his victims.

But you're right, it's more important that rapists able to cover their tracks escape conviction than more victims come forward, even if they don't have a billionaire's legal counsel or a completely open shut case :idiot:
The only thing I'll say is that I think both parties' name should be anonymous because even if you win the case your name is tied to rape forever. As for only 2% of rape cases being false, that just means legally false--as in decided by the courts that it was false. Most cases get dropped because they're he say-she say. And that's really the reason I think both parties should have their names sealed.

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL

What the hell are you talking about?

I'm saying if someome can prove that someone knowingly lied about rape, there should be a punishment there.

I'm not suggesting if someone can't prove rape they claim, they get punished. I'm saying if its shown they lied about the whole thing, then they get punished. Like this case:

A Rape on Campus - Wikipedia

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What the hell are you talking about?

I'm saying if someome can prove that someone knowingly lied about rape, there should be a punishment there.

I'm not suggesting if someone can't prove rape they claim, they get punished. I'm saying if its shown they lied about the whole thing, then they get punished. Like this case:

A Rape on Campus - Wikipedia

It doesn't even matter if they can prove they lied. Dragging a victim's name through the mud and putting them on the other side of the legal system is enough to dissuade actual victims from coming forward. Problem (for rapists) solved :thumbsup: