Trump (NYT): All Haitans have AIDS, Nigerians live in huts

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
"I throw the biggest rocks, folks. Believe me. The tribe from the other side of the river, they're not sending their best, they're using slings. Bows are arrows? C'mon, people. Who's shooting the arrows? Who's shooting the arrows? We're gonna throw rocks again, folks. The biggest and hardest rocks, believe me."

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
So what? :yeshrug: I'm not sensitive...free speech must be protected at all cost...fukk who's feelings get hurt...
You are a ho ass nikka.. just admit it
The type to let a cac insult your moms while you're standing there doing nothing
Free speech deez nuts

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Because you're excusing offensive language and disrespect under the guise of free speech and that doesn't fly.

Keep the ignorance out of Higher Learning plz.
whoever you're talking to, I have that douche bag on ignore. I advise you to do the same...

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you're supposed to be retired from HL :camby:
iu

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
Hrmm... You don't understand he's made his decision to block and deport Haitian refugees because he thinks they YOU all have AIDS.

Morality and ethics really have nothing to do with being soft. I asked you a while back when you were talking crazy if you wanted to pull up.

I'm liberal but I grew up in the hood. Dumb nikkas poking their chest out doesn't bother me. :umad:
He does realize he's the target for this deportation right? :jbhmm:
How is he gonna lay low 'just make this money' and continue being 'a hoodrat magnet' if he and his family have been deported back to Haiti :mindblown:
or is he assuming our wise old president can/will differentiate between refugees and immigrants :pachaha:
forests and trees :whew: