Trump (NYT): All Haitans have AIDS, Nigerians live in huts

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He does realize he's the target for this deportation right? :jbhmm:
How is he gonna lay low 'just make this money' and continue being 'a hoodrat magnet' if he and his family have been deported back to Haiti :mindblown:
or is he assuming our wise old president can/will differentiate between refugees and immigrants :pachaha:
forests and trees :whew:

Mind boggling.

He's caping for this while he and his family are direct targets of this deportation policy under the guise of Free speech. :dwillhuh:

But even worse, he's saying Haitians and Nigerians should leave them country and go back home despite he and his family migrating here with no intention of going back home. :dahell:

I think I just recapped his position but I'm not sure it even makes sense when I read it back. :heh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Look at these shanty huts
1.jpg

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this how i know uncle ruckus is a trillion percent c00n
instead of looking at the root of the issue (Trumps alleged racism) he wanna laugh at and tap dance around deflections about living among your own people in a country subjugated by targeted white supremacist geopolitical policies as if thats some sort of exponentially better alternative than trying to survive in the US as a haitian immigrant

lmao you fukking dikkhead u really gotta be the dictionary definition of skin deep "pro black"
straight full of shyt

and u think its funny to support and promote this nutcase
youre just as bad as the brainless hilary supporters
all of you make me sick :scust:

Daps
I'm speaking on non AA blacks...we all come from somewhere...why put up with Ill treatment and racism here when you can go home and be with your kin :hubie:don't juelz me Bruh...the answer to that obviously is our country of origin ain't shyt...as bad as it is here, it's a 1000 times worst back home...and that's what the white man knows :smugfavre: he know economically his countries the best so we gotta play by his rules...and I'm fine with that :manny: beggers can't be choosers...
Where are you from originally?

Just want to know so I can understand your perspective.

Daps
Hrmm... You don't understand he's made his decision to block and deport Haitian refugees because he thinks they all have AIDS.

Morality and ethics really have nothing to do with being soft. I asked you a while back when you were talking crazy if you wanted to pull up.

I'm liberal but I grew up in the hood. Dumb nikkas poking their chest out doesn't bother me. :umad:

Clinton did the same in '93...this country regardless to party has always taken a hard, racist stance against Haitians...sad but true.

CLINTON SAYS U.S. WILL CONTINUE BAN ON HAITIAN EXODUS

Daps

It's true.

There's been continual bias against Haitian immigrants by both parties. From Bush to Clinton and now to Trump.

Back in the 90s the ban was also bolstered by internal bias against Haitians even within the Black American community.

There is a lot that needs to be confronted regarding Haitian immigration to the U.S. because for over a decade standard response, regardless to Democrat or Republican has been unduly harsh in my opinion.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's true.

There's been continual bias against Haitian immigrants by both parties. From Bush to Clinton and now to Trump.

Back in the 90s the ban was also bolstered by internal bias against Haitians even within the Black American community.

There is a lot that needs to be confronted regarding Haitian immigration to the U.S. because for over a decade standard response, regardless to Democrat or Republican has been unduly harsh in my opinion.
This thread isn't about any reasonable reasons as to why the US would like to restrict immigration from Haiti or other countries. This thread isn't a discussion with regard to the state of the Haitian government in the 90s and the negative affects of US foreign and economic policy had on Haiti.

This is about the President of the United States suggesting that Haitiains shouldn't be allow to emigrate from Haiti because they all have AIDS.

At what point did Bush, Clinton, Bush or Obama suggest that Haitian immigrants are a threat to public safety because they are in essence biological terrorist infecting the world with AIDS?

Daps
This thread isn't about any reasonable reasons as to why the US would like to restrict immigration from Haiti or other countries. This thread isn't a discussion with regard to the state of the Haitian government in the 90s and the negative affects of US foreign and economic policy had on Haiti.

This is about the President of the United States suggesting that Haitiains shouldn't be allow to emigrate from Haiti because they all have AIDS.

At what point did Bush, Clinton, Bush or Obama suggest that Haitian immigrants are a threat to public safety because they are in essence biological terrorist infecting the world with AIDS?

I'm discussing the topic....

As far as the NY Times article, it's far to speculative in my opinion..I'm not a fan of anonymous sources.

I do believe Trump is racist though, see, Central Park 5 and Obama birthism, namely because that racist display was done openly.

If you want to debate whether or not I should think Trump said the alleged comments, I'm really not interested honestly, like I said, gossip and innuendo don't really phase me much...I'm more interested in document fact.

So as far as U.S. policy toward Haiti, Clinton was alleged back in the day to have been influenced by the AIDS crisis in the region.

I can't say that Clinton in words stated that Haiti was AIDS ridden (as well I also don't go on anonymous sources stating Trump did so there's that)...

I can say that a lot of the ban of Haitians has been due to the HIV crisis....I'm more concerned with what to do about the bias against Haitian immigrants honestly, the especially now since Trump's administration just stripped Haitians of protected status.