Trump on President Obama: "There’s something about him I do like. I’m embarrassed to admit it"

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Following a series of tweets and statements slamming Hillary Clinton and speakers at the Democratic convention, Donald Trump praised President Barack Obama's “good speech,” adding that "there is something about him I do like."

In an interview with New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd published Saturday, Trump said, “Obama gave a good speech but not nearly as good as the press would have you believe. Whether it’s good or bad, the press will say it’s fantastic. In many ways, I like Obama. It’s hard to define.

“There’s something about him I do like. I’m embarrassed to admit it. I give him a lot of credit. It’s very unique and very hard to do and I give him tremendous credit. He became a two-term president of the United States. He’s got some quality going.”

The business mogul also praised First Lady Michelle Obama’s speech and said Chelsea Clinton was “excellent.”

Despite his positive response to the Obamas and Chelsea Clinton, Trump said “it was hard to watch” the Democratic presidential nominee’s speech Thursday evening.

“I’m feeling she’s not going to get in. I have a strong feeling about it. I don’t think she has what it takes,” Trump said. “I watched her last night. I was falling asleep. It beats Sominex every time. She could barely beat Bernie. The system is rigged. It’s a terrible thing.”

Read more: Trump: I give Obama 'tremendous credit'

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
What a pointless article no offense op

He sounds like a spectator here :mjlol:

The NYT link in the article is funny

On former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright talking about how Trump may be “the Siberian candidate,” a puppet of Vladimir Putin:

“Madeleine Albright. Talking about a name from the past. Putin said I was a genius. I do say this: Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we actually could get along with Russia and China and some other countries that we don’t get along with, and then we go out and knock the hell out of ISIS? Wouldn’t it be nice if we cleaned that mess up? Wouldn’t it be smart?” :ehh:

On Bryan Cranston of “Breaking Bad” and L.B.J. “All the Way” fame contending that Trump doesn’t really want to be president:

“I want to make America great again. I can do it. She can’t.”

On Anthony Weiner being in the convention hall in bright red pants, calling Trump’s convention “a Dumpster fire”:

“I think he’s a pervert. It’s dangerous to allow him on the convention floor.”

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
the closer he gets to november the more he realizes he could actually win this thing that he doesn't really want so of course he's going to have grudging respect for a man who was able to do it for two terms and came in with the country's car crashed into a tree on the side of the road.

Yeah, its all of a stunt. He realizes there's 100 days until election day. Christie has been in contact with the White House for transition planning (Hillary's people are in contact as well). He's soon going to be starting to get intelligence briefings. So, it's starting to get real and he definitely doesn't want to be POTUS.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Yeah, its all of a stunt. He realizes there's 100 days until election day. Christie has been in contact with the White House for transition planning (Hillary's people are in contact as well). He's soon going to be starting to get intelligence briefings. So, it's starting to get real and he definitely doesn't want to be POTUS.
i could see this fool with a :merchant: look on this face when he starts reading some of that shyt. if he wins he's lucky it won't be a transition like obama's though where every day they basically were revising how shytty the economy was and will be when he takes office. "you know those numbers we gave you yesterday? forget those these are the more up to date ones." :whew: wash, rinse, repeat.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
"Trump is a racist xenophobic treasonous bully!:sadbron:"

*Trump admits a grudging respect for the President and First Lady*

"Trump doesn't really want to be president!:damn:"

Democrats quickly turning into circa-2004 Republicans, only more stupid.:snoop:

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
"Trump is a racist xenophobic treasonous bully!:sadbron:"

*Trump admits a grudging respect for the President and First Lady*

"Trump doesn't really want to be president!:damn:"

Democrats quickly turning into circa-2004 Republicans, only more stupid.:snoop:

Honestly, from all indications, this guy doesn't want to be POTUS breh

His campaign offered John Kasich the opportunity to run foreign and domestic policy as VP.

Kasich's people said "what's Donald gonna do?"

And Trump's people said "he's gonna be busy making America Great Again" :dead:

He's spent $4M on advertising... little campaign staff on the ground in the battleground states

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow

His campaign offered John Kasich the opportunity to run foreign and domestic policy as VP.

He's spent $4M on advertising... little campaign staff on the ground in the battleground states
Nah, he's a Russian double agent who knows he doesn't have to spend money when the FSB will just hack and release all the incriminating emails to help him win the election anyway.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock

:ehh: Doubt it...Its more likely He kept things small because he didnt think he had a real shot at the nomination...Had the rethugs run a serious candidate like a Mcain or Romney he wouldn't have made it

Instead they loaded the bus with off brand clowns like Jeb and Christie...watch and see he will probably get more serious and focused if im right