Trump on President Obama: "There’s something about him I do like. I’m embarrassed to admit it"

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
"Trump is a racist xenophobic treasonous bully!:sadbron:"

*Trump admits a grudging respect for the President and First Lady*

"Trump doesn't really want to be president!:damn:"

Democrats quickly turning into circa-2004 Republicans, only more stupid.:snoop:

If you watch old videos of Trump he goes out of his way to say he never wants to be President but will reluctantly run for office if the current establishment doesn't get its shyt together and fix our system.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The nightmare for Donald Trump is that he most likely realizes that nothing he says will get him out of the race at this point so he has to either quit or put up enough of a fight to make it look like this wasn't a publicity stunt gone off the rails. The problem is this country is so ass backwards he realizes he might actually win and there's nothing he can do about it. Trump is a power hungry megalomaniac but this is not the sort of power he wants. Might be too late now though. :francis:

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
If you watch old videos of Trump he goes out of his way to say he never wants to be President but will reluctantly run for office if the current establishment doesn't get its shyt together and fix our system.
He did a bullshyt run in 2000 and let Romney have it in 2012.
But here are the three funny things about Dems regarding this:

They swear up and down they wanna get big money out of politics. But when a candidate runs a lean campaign, yea, to the point where all the hated big money men like the Kochs give their bread to Clinton, then all of a sudden it's "Well, he's not serious." Ignoring the glaring reality of populist anger which carried him above his faggy well-funded opponents in the primary, which leads me to my next point...

Dems are talking as if Trump wasn't holding a one point lead over Clinton before Reuters cooked the books to give her a four point advantage.

If a racist xenophobic klansmen Hitler-like treasonous Russian double agent oligarch narcissistic trolling retarded conman who is not serious about being president is within four percentage points of your preferred candidate, I wouldn't go around spewing hyperbole about him being finished.

Especially when it's remarkably similar to the hyperbole that was sharted by Jeb! and friends during the primaries.

The final thing is how Dems have become 2004 Repubs. It is hilarious and sad, because while they spent an entire year calling Trump a xenophobe, they now are fearmongering regarding Russia in a feeble attempt to discredit a political adversary.

They are now ridiculing a candidate for not selling his ass to the same corporate oligarchs they were just decrying less than a year ago. They are willing to trade their integrity as a party for the satisfaction of defeating a golem.

The Democratic party in 2016 has become the Republican party of 2004 minus the averseness to gay rights.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Next president on sleeping pills

:skip:

Imagine the situation room when something pops off and he can't be woken up.

:merchant:
:manny: Thats EXACTLY what the VP is for....why do you think there all those rules about them not Flying in the same plane ,not eating the same meal and shyt like that...so that the president can get a little blowed /drunk once in a while and someone will still be watching the wheel .

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Hillary holds that crown lesbihonest. Google "Hillary Lying for 13 minutes" if you don't believe me.
startrek.jpg

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
He did a bullshyt run in 2000 and let Romney have it in 2012.
But here are the three funny things about Dems regarding this:

They swear up and down they wanna get big money out of politics. But when a candidate runs a lean campaign, yea, to the point where all the hated big money men like the Kochs give their bread to Clinton, then all of a sudden it's "Well, he's not serious." Ignoring the glaring reality of populist anger which carried him above his faggy well-funded opponents in the primary, which leads me to my next point...

Dems are talking as if Trump wasn't holding a one point lead over Clinton before Reuters cooked the books to give her a four point advantage.

If a racist xenophobic klansmen Hitler-like treasonous Russian double agent oligarch narcissistic trolling retarded conman who is not serious about being president is within four percentage points of your preferred candidate, I wouldn't go around spewing hyperbole about him being finished.

Especially when it's remarkably similar to the hyperbole that was sharted by Jeb! and friends during the primaries.

The final thing is how Dems have become 2004 Repubs. It is hilarious and sad, because while they spent an entire year calling Trump a xenophobe, they now are fearmongering regarding Russia in a feeble attempt to discredit a political adversary.

They are now ridiculing a candidate for not selling his ass to the same corporate oligarchs they were just decrying less than a year ago. They are willing to trade their integrity as a party for the satisfaction of defeating a golem.

The Democratic party in 2016 has become the Republican party of 2004 minus the averseness to gay rights.
y4r4Dw.gif

would rep if possible :lawd:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Trump: Clinton's Pennsylvania stop like a 'robber visiting their victim'

statement. | Getty

Trump: Clinton's Pennsylvania stop like a 'robber visiting their victim'
By REBECCA MORIN

07/30/16 07:09 PM EDT

Following a campaign stop by Hillary Clinton in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, Donald Trump's campaign lashed out at the Democratic nominee on trade and jobs, likening her to a "robber visiting their victim."

"The state of Pennsylvania has lost 1 in 3 manufacturing jobs since China was put in the WTO with Hillary's support. The Johnston region lost nearly 1 in 2 manufacturing jobs since Hillary-backed NAFTA went into effect,"

:lolbron: