Trump on President Obama: "There’s something about him I do like. I’m embarrassed to admit it"

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
:manny: Thats EXACTLY what the VP is for....why do you think there all those rules about them not Flying in the same plane ,not eating the same meal and shyt like that...so that the president can get a little blowed /drunk once in a while and someone will still be watching the wheel .
The VP main role until the president dies is to be the tie breaking vote in the senate.

Constitutionally outside of being backup for the president if he dies, that is he only explicitly defined role.

The overly involved VP ala Cheney is not normal or what was intended.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
The VP main role until the president dies is to be the tie breaking vote in the senate.

Constitutionally outside of being backup for the president if he dies, that is he only explicitly defined role.

The overly involved VP ala Cheney is not normal or what was intended.
:francis: Cheney was actually doing it right tho...we all know GWB had some "issues" hence the need for cheney to grab the wheel so often
The Executive Branch
The Vice President

The primary responsibility of the Vice President of the United States is to be ready at a moment's notice to assume the Presidency if the President is unable to perform his duties. This can be because of the President's death, resignation, or temporary incapacitation, or if the Vice President and a majority of the Cabinet judge that the President is no longer able to discharge the duties of the presidency.

The Vice President is elected along with the President by the Electoral College — each elector casts one vote for President and another for Vice President. Before the ratification of the 12th Amendment in 1804, electors only voted for President, and the person who received the second greatest number of votes became Vice President.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
"Trump is a racist xenophobic treasonous bully!:sadbron:"

*Trump admits a grudging respect for the President and First Lady*

"Trump doesn't really want to be president!:damn:"

Democrats quickly turning into circa-2004 Republicans, only more stupid.:snoop:
And trump as a canidate just shows how smart thr Republican party is. What a quality candidate. A man that was giving all his wealth from hand me downs......wow.. Sensational...

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: I was Bernie or bust but I might have to vote for Hillary.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:ehh: Doubt it...Its more likely He kept things small because he didnt think he had a real shot at the nomination...Had the rethugs run a serious candidate like a Mcain or Romney he wouldn't have made it

Instead they loaded the bus with off brand clowns like Jeb and Christie...watch and see he will probably get more serious and focused if im right

:pachaha: