Try to rob a gun store in the south, brehs

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
At the end of the day he took someone's son maybe even dad. Regardless of the situation the robbers put themselves in someone's gonna mourn his death.
He didnt take. It fell in his lap

Look, breh i have respect for life as much as anyone but if you come to me with a gun pointed at me then your life is mine to take at this point. I wouldnt apologize for sh!t. I give zero fukks if you're leaving 8 kids behind.

Taco

All Star
Daps
He didnt take. It fell in his lap

Look, breh i have respect for life as much as anyone but if you come to me with a gun pointed at me then your life is mine to take at this point. I wouldnt apologize for sh!t. I give zero fukks if you're leaving 8 kids behind.
If you ain't never killed anyone you can't speak on if's.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
who the fukk robs a gun store???
nikka youre walking into a place with
a 100 fukkin guns inside the mutha fukka!!!!
he's too stupid to live.....
R.I.P you stupid bytch.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Why the fukk does homie feel bad for at the 1:19 mark??? :what:
Someone tries to rob you his life is yours to take if you have the opportunity. fukk his family :pacspit:

Unless you've killed man you can't speak on the emotions behind it. You don't know what goes thru a nikka's mind after that. And I can promise you most people in those situations don't have to die what was ever in the register or store was not life changing wealth.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
If you ain't never killed anyone you can't speak on if's.

stop it.

mfer got deaded and rightfully so

edit: i wont speak on the gun store owners emotion tho, he's right to feel whatever type of way